Is breastfeeding in public wrong?

What is your take on mothers breastfeeding their babies out in the open?
Is breastfeeding in public wrong??

2533

Most Helpful Girl

• ooo this is one off those questions that cause people to get angry..

So.. is it wrong.. no its not.. but... :)

Why would you? their are many alternatives. Like many other causes people promote it to prove a point take this for example

http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/world-australia-39853360

My problem isn't that this MP is breastfeeding, its more that she's doing it to prove a point and at work.. If your at work you should be doing work not looking after your kids, that's what daycare is for. Nudity is natural but we don't do it everywhere, we could, just to prove a point but because it's natural doesn't mean you can ignore all the other rules off etiquette and common sense. Their are many natural processes that we don't do in public.

But if its that's important to you to make the point.. go ahead..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE