What do you think of Asian girls?

You're entitled to your opinion, wether it's true or not...

I read a comment off of here saying all Asian girls are gold diggers. We just want expensive clothes, car, money, purses and sunglasses! And then we will move our family into your house and take over your life!!!

For your information, I have had a job since i was 12, all my clothes are from the thrift store for.25, I don't use purses only wallets, I don't have expensive sunglasses and my dad owns a 300,000$ house, so do each of my brothers and my sister makes over 100,000$ a year... just saying.

840

Most Helpful Guy

• They are pretty much the best race of women in the world. Why?

The first reason is the eyes. Almond shaped eyes are, simply put, the number one most attractive and most feminine trait a woman can ever hope to possess, and Asian women have extremely almond shaped eyes in huge numbers

The second reason is reputation and the amount of femininity different races of women supposedly have through their reputations. There is a myth, commonly held among many white girls that may or may not be bitter, that white men date Asian women because of a belief that, according to white girls, that Asian women are “submissive” and “docile” and will cook and clean for a man while letting their men walk all over them. This is patently untrue; it may or may not have had some shred of truth to it decades ago, but those were different white men than the ones who date Asian women today. Today’s white men do NOT date Asian women out of a supposed belief that they will be “submissive” or “docile” - today’s white men date Asian women because of a reputation Asian women have for being sweet, caring, and supportive. While generalizations are bad, one of the common takeaways about modern white girls is that they are masculine, unfeminine, mean spirited, angry, bitter, possess the desire to compete with white men instead of compliment them, and want to be men. Personally speaking as a white man, I don’t want someone to rub my feet and fetch the newspaper for me - I just want a sweet, feminine lady that I can cuddle with, and that we can cheer each other up when one another is down. Where can I more easily find that: in a fat, loud, bitter white SJW feminazi with pink hair, or an Asian woman?

Beyond those two reasons, Asian women are on the short side, usually thin and petite (even when they are "overweight" by Asian standards, they are still average by Western standards), and tend to have sweet and cute personalities. Between that, and the way most white girls act these days (if they're not SJWs, they're either wiggers that think they grew up in the hood, or completely slutty bisexuals), if I weren't currently living in an area of the country where there are not a lot of Asian ladies, I might never date a white girl again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Asian too but I never ask any money from all the foreign boyfriend that I had before. I guess it is true to some but not exclusively for Asia girls. Probably in all kind of race or people you would somehow met a gold digger.

What Guys Said 39

• There will always be ignorant people who generalize and say stupid things. It's best not to get too caught up on it. I don't think of Asian girls as any different to any other group of girls. I find many to be quite attractive though, my current girlfriend is Asian.

• I feel a lot of them are gold diggers, and I feel they're a bit childish dressing up as Animae characters. I don't find them very attractive, but I think their bodies and feet are very sexy. They definitely take good care of their bodies. And I like that they're natural (they don't shave or care if their teeth are crooked). But when they get angry, they get angry. I am also glad to see that a lot of them are rebelling against the strict customs of their elders. I personally wouldn't date or marry one though.

• Gee can't we all just get along?
    My wife was born in Japan. I think that qualifies her as being Asian. I think she is great and so is her family. I am partial to Asian women. My first trip to Japan was awesome when I walked off the plane. Thought I had died and gone to heaven.

• I understand the stereotype of the Asian women but everyone is unique and an individual. Some people have a new agenda for everyone they meet. If she is a golddigger it better be worth it

• I think that they are usually smart and are more likely to have cute faces.

I have heard that they are more materialistic, but I haven't met enough Asian girls to confirm that.

• Well my girlfriend is Asian and definitely not after my money. So I think this is just a myth.

• I tend to like them, because I think they're exceptionally cute most of the time. I haven't noticed them being "gold diggers" or any other stereotype that people typically say about them, but I haven't dated one either (although I would).

• Asian girls are super feminine, sexy, cute, and have the highest average IQs among all races of women! Many have awesome personalities to boot! What's not to like?

• Aww this made me smile

• They're usually healthy and in great shape too!

• Thanks! I am Not obese, 115 and only 5'3 and I try to be super healthy

• I think guys just like hot women.

• Stop listening to uncultured, brutish people.
    I think Asians are cool. I work, hang out and am related to them.
    I'm a black person, by the way.

• Neutral. I don't really know any personally but I'll say I'd love to actually Meet some in their homeland, thats were all the real ones at, all due respect.

• Nothing wrong with them they are woman like all other races and extremely cute

• Broad statement but going on stereotypes I see why men go through great lengths to have an Asian wife.

• I had a job and making money when I was 10 so I appreciate your work ethic and that will make a tremendous difference on you not being a spoiled brat. Asian girls are extremely attractive to me as a white guy and would pass over a white girl for one probably if all things were equal. I would consider and Asian girl to be less likely to be a “gold digger” than a westernized girl.

• Yes, I think because of my work ethic i am more likely to value money and budget more and work harder for what i want in life.

• I am from Asia... And the girls are normal just like european girls maybe a little interested in hookups... And about 10% are really gold digger

• Nothing. I don't normally associate with them.

• She's gorgeous! I can't listen to what she has to say because I'm in my office at work...

• For some reason, a whole lot of Asian girls chase after me. They have always been easier to get into bed than white girls (although in the last five or six years, white girls have become easy too).

I am wealthy, but they don't all know that and they were lining up for dates even before I was. I am exceptionally intelligent, so maybe they put a higher premium on IQ than PE.

• I find that they are just like any other woman - Unique and beautiful in their own way.

• My general impression of Asian girls is that they are pretty intelligent and easy to have intelligent conversations with. The ones I've met were pretty friendly and never aggressive either. I'd say my impressions are pretty positive. My best friend at one point used to be a Chinese guy. I have pretty good impressions of Asians in general.

• Crush 😚

• they usually have nice bodies and legs and skin, feminine and cute, i wouldn't mind sleeping with one but marriage is not something i would do with an Asian girl not that theyre bad i just dont see myself marrying one.

now personality wise, the American Asians are normal but the Asian Asians are... well how do i say this in a good way.. gold diggers, they will marry literally anything as long as it means sending money to their family and buying nice things, Asian girls who come from asia are usually with you cause of you money, the American ones though... just normal chicks with normal values.

• I see, I must be normal then. I was raised in the usa.

• i dated once a an American Asian girl, she was attractive and nice, we had our issues but she was a pretty normal teen not much difference from any other girl i known (well perhaps a bit smarter i give her that) by normal i mean they aren't running after money like those who come from asia are, the chinese, philipinese and thai Asians whom i actually got to see in action had one thing in mind "money" some married men 40 years older than them, others gave sexual favors to literally anyone who asked, and basically from what i have been told from friends you can pretty much get them to do anything for as little as 5$ ... so yeah thats pretty much the difference

• I like Asian women

• Not for me

• Asian girls are so beautiful and and pretty.

• Hate Asian guys.. lol

• I think of them as another female human, just more attractive.

• They r gorgeous and cute but they r so fast

• They're not so bad.

• Absolutely love Asian girls

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 7

• It's weird when men think that Asian girls are going to be more passive and submissive. I have never met a passive or submissive Asian girl.

• I think met some, but I think it's a minority.. that "stereotype" is not accurate at all I agree

• what about half Asians aka mixed asians?
    I'm mixed with black and Asian (black & filipino) but brought up on my moms side which is Filipino

• Not all Asian girls are gold diggers

• I'm Asian, and I trust too easily. Thing that I should not do anymore.

• I like them.

• I'd like to finger one before I die.

• What do I think of any human being? It greatly depends on the person. Some are annoying as hell some are awesome. My best friend is Philippine. Also why are all Asian countries lumped into one?

• Agree. Why in the video is she complaining about the guys, when she just stereotyped all Asians together. I mean Indians are technically Asian.