Why are feminists usually unattractive?

I've never been a fan of the feminist movement but I've noticed most feminists are very average looking, usually overweight, dress poorly and don't eat healthy.

628

Most Helpful Guy

• Being supportive of women isn't a crime but using that stance as an excuse to not take care of yourself is just a waste of time most stereotypical feminists just want an excuse to stand on a pedestal and blame society for the reason they're too lazy to be a decent human being I've met some really well educated and dedicated feminists who genuinely just want to improve lives of the people around them but for every kind soul there's 100 more bad eggs it's just the world we live in so do yourself a favor and if you see a cluster of rotten eggs set them on fire and clean up the charred remains or they'll just continue to infest the planet

What Guys Said 27

• In my experience, there are a lot of bitter women (and men) trying to blame their problems and shortcomings on sexism or society. An example, why should I lose weight (From morbid obesity) to look beautiful, when I can just get people to call me beautiful now with no exercise or healthy foods required.

• Hate makes one ugly.

Kinda hard to have an attractive physic while chugging Starbucks lattes, binge watching netflix for days or weeks, and promoting things like not doing basic hygiene in the name of feminism. I'm talking about the free bleeders and the women who stop shaving yet INSIST to us men that their hairy unwashed asses are still feminine and attractive. That's not attractive to any guy, that screams mental illness. She has something wrong with her, is clinically depressed, and has stopped doing basic hygiene routines.

• I mean, kind of a troll post don't you think? Most people in general aren't particularly attractive. The term "hot" is usually only applied to like 15-20% of the population anyway, isn't it? So why would it be any different for girls who identify themselves as feminists?

• Lmao you know the default to this claim is to bring up a bunch of celebrity or models who are feminist. That's the scope of reality for the fact that most feminist don't look like. Reality is that almost every feminist income across is physically unattractive.

• They're feminists

• They're full of hate and spite that's why. They subconsciously sabotage themselves like all hate filled people do. A person can't function with a dark heart. Their nature shines out of their faces. I've said it on here before but I'll say it again. We hate ugly fuckers for a reason, they're usually ugly on the outside coz they're ugly on the inside. I can't stand feminists either. Insect eyed halfwits the lot of them

• -because looking good is patriarchy
    - high heel were first invented in the eastern countries then adopted by western men then later adopted by women which is of course patriarchy
    - because men are visual more so than women to check for good genetic quality which is patriarchy

- make up was an industry designed by men so patriarchy?

but really i dunno use what ever satire reason you like but i just dont think they put much effort into looking after themselves well and dont see it as a good investment : P

• As a feminist I take that very personally and I have you know that I only eat pizza two.. perhaps three times a week... Its not my fault okey? I just happen to work next to the best pizzeria in town..

• Well, that's why they're feminists.

• Because the very majority of feminists are ugly inside. Vile, toxic, hateful.

• Generalizations and sterotypes aren't useful.

• You have to rephrase that. Why are unattractive females usually are feminists. I think that also answers the question

• Now you know why they do what they do right? Lol

• they are not

• No self love.

• Cause they are the male ones in the lesbian relationship

• Because attractive women can use men, and unattractive can't.

• because they want to look like a man.

• Hahaha

• Because that's why they ARE feminists. They project their self hatred onto men.

• because they are horriblr excuses for humans

• So true. Obviously right.

• Because they're ugly on the inside.

• Because feminism has that affect

• Nah, 98% of women are feminists.

• The percentage has rapidly dropped in the us and uk.

• Most brits want equality, but all surveys have low amounts of both men and women not using the word to describe themselves

• @Michael-James When I see a change in society then I'll believe it. Until then "whatever you say".

What Girls Said 6

• Okay not to bombard all of the feminism anarchy but Emma Watson plays a vital role in the feminism movement and she's VERY pretty.

• There are plenty of beautiful feminists like Chloe Moretz, Emma Watson, Beyonce etc.

But as for the average woman I'd think they'd be less attractive because they don't care as much about wearing makeup or otherwise appealing to beauty standards, because they view it as oppressive.

• Where are you located? All the feminists I know are gorgeous, hipster-esque babes.

• * says is not a fan of the feminist movement *

* votes, takes the pill and isn't a stay at home mom *

• Because most of the times feminisst think that they do not HAVE to look good, cause they don't want guys to think they are doing it for them.. Or something like that

• It's just a stereotype that people whom are against the movement likes to show.