Why are feminists usually unattractive?

I've never been a fan of the feminist movement but I've noticed most feminists are very average looking, usually overweight, dress poorly and don't eat healthy.

628

Most Helpful Guy

• Being supportive of women isn't a crime but using that stance as an excuse to not take care of yourself is just a waste of time most stereotypical feminists just want an excuse to stand on a pedestal and blame society for the reason they're too lazy to be a decent human being I've met some really well educated and dedicated feminists who genuinely just want to improve lives of the people around them but for every kind soul there's 100 more bad eggs it's just the world we live in so do yourself a favor and if you see a cluster of rotten eggs set them on fire and clean up the charred remains or they'll just continue to infest the planet