Do YOU Think Ted Cruz Would Be A Good President?

I know I do lot's of these, but I'm really just wondering, heh. So what do you think? Would he be a good president?

• Yes!
  • Probably..
  • I don't know!
    Vote C
  • Probably not...
    Vote D
  • No!!
    Vote E

728

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, personally. He lacks a confident personality. He does not have an aura of leadership.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, a Born Again Christian as he is, However... Not as much Triumph as Trump, With being Full Fledged and Pledge Forceful Here, dear, On Political Matters. xx

• But... he's the zodiac killer!

Just kidding.

• No because he is so ugly I would never watch the news. Not that Trump isn't ugly. But Ted is a little harder to look at.

• Is that how you base voting for a possible U. S. President because they are ugly in your eyes?

I have bad news for you as I just got off the phone with Ted Cruz and he told me to tell you that you are so ugly that you have a face that only a Mother could love and he would not vote for you even if you paid him...

• This is not a person issue for me it's just an opinion. And I find it funny that you have a hard time hearing this. But Ted is not the certain caliber the gun of America takes. You can say all of that is superficial, but superficial things are relevant in this world. If millions of people are going to look at you and hear you speak it does matter what you look like. Call Ted and tell him maybe to get a stylest and get a fitness routine to help with his over all package. His speaking is charismatic enough, his tax reform was good. As for immigration policy and school vouchers those didn't seem solid but neither did Thrump's and he got in. If a man who says the most ignorant things any president has ever said can get into office before your candidate there are obviously flaws in him. Maybe if people were more open to change and taking things not offensively but constructively there could be change.

• You have to be GREAT to be a great American President. When you are too narrow minded to accept the cruel irony of the world and fight it in the ways you can to get what you want, then you will not achieve greatness.

• lyin Teddy lol

• Here in Texas we KNOW he's a fake poser
    with ego larger than cares for us common folks
    came from bred & OWNED by oil money... the money behind the Kennedy Dallas shooting, among others that "profited" from this
    BEWARE

What Guys Said 27

• That man is a fucking joke, he read Green Eggs & Ham to congress in a filibuster, picked a woman who lied about a writhing bloody baby being murdered for its organs on a table just to undermine Planned Parenthood to be his vice presidential candidate, said that we should start CARPET BOMBING Isis occupied territories which is a war crime internationally and just objectively fucking evil & designed to strike terror in the hearts of villagers, is permanently suctioned onto the assholes of the Israeli lobby & Israel's Netanyahu, etc. I would protest his presidency far more than I would Donald Trump's, and I think he's a dangerous prick who would be a disciple of Satan if I believed in that biblical character.

• No as during the 2016 U. S. Presidential elections every single time he was on television whether at the debates or any other time all he did was beef, bitch, complain and howl about everything under the sun and never contributed anything positive.

He also had a very bad habit almost every time he was speaking he would bring up about his Father that when he first came to this Country he was washing dishes for.50 cents an hour and no one really cared about his Father and the fact that when is Father had first come to this Country had nothing to do with running for U. S. President and what he was going to do for our Country and all of the hard working tax payers.

He was just another "Walking Talking Rectum" who did not have a chance in hell in becoming the next U. S. President and it was the same thing with the moron in the photo attached and Thank God she was not elected...

• Yeah. Your comments are not any better. If he brought up his father that does not in any way disturb me, and probably is a more relatable note. I find it reasureing that during his time of trial he needed to remember his family. It makes him more accountable in my opinion. And his tax reforms to cut taxes on small businesses and reforms to fix social security were not positive. Trump just called and said you probably shouldn't be able to comment anymore cause your ugly so it will make you biased against the reform of Ted's appearance.

• I think he would make a great President, I voted for him in the Republican Primaries.

He's a Constitutionalist, a Christian, a Capitalist, for limited government, pro-States-rights, pro-business, pro-family, pro-life, pro-military, pro-Israel.

• He is definitely strict Republican and he won states that
    Trump didn't win in the primaries , I believe he would make
    a smaller government also he wants to cut lot social programs
    as far as being a US President he's got a clean record and
    could very well be President someday.

• No. He would be awful. Not as bad as Trump, but I don't know if HRC would have been any better.

• He's still a career politician who's loyalty is paid for

• He sucks ass.

• No. Religious fanatic. We don’t need this. We need the opposite. So, instead we got stupid. We could have corporate shill and power-hungry reptile in one person, couple of other guys not standing real chance (besides Bernie), or this religious moron.
    Damn, I should stop say “we”, since thank god, I’m not ‘Murican.

• Nah. Lying scumbag who couldn't even gut it up to support Trump. He's a conservative, AKA "I'd rather nobly lose than win in a brawl. "

• the dude is pure fucking evil, you would have to be stupid to think he'd be good

• LOL the guy who wants to ban dildos? No thanks.

• No that is not true that he wants to ban dildos as he uses really big dill does all the time in his rectum and mouth as his wife is not putting out and she has refused to bang him anymore...

• Damn right. But he wouldn't have been as entertaining as Trump.

• He might even be worse than what we have now, hard as that is to believe.

• I would prefer Pence to Cruz. Cruz has fucked over the people who supported him before.

• Cruz was my Primary Election choice, while Trump was my General Election choice

• Heck no, he wants Christian Sharia Law

• Fuck no! This is the same moron who takes money from big oil companies and wants to ban dildos!

• No a theocratic warmonger is not what America needs

• i think he should switch to a male stripper.

• it would be a lot better then trump

• Nope...

• probably not but better than trump

• Though at this point, anybody, would be better, than trump

• Then with your opinion you should run in 2020 if you could do such a better job...

• Obama is probably the best president we've ever had

• If you think that Obama was the best President this Country has ever had fine and that is your opinion however hopefully one day you will pull your entire head of of your asshole and wake up...

• Ted Cruz likes to beat his meat over step mom porn