Do YOU Think Ted Cruz Would Be A Good President?

Do YOU Think Ted Cruz Would Be A Good President?I know I do lot's of these, but I'm really just wondering, heh. So what do you think? Would he be a good president?

• Yes!
  • Probably..
  • I don't know!
    Vote C
  • Probably not...
    Vote D
  • No!!
    Vote E

728

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, a Born Again Christian as he is, However... Not as much Triumph as Trump, With being Full Fledged and Pledge Forceful Here, dear, On Political Matters. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No as during the 2016 U. S. Presidential elections every single time he was on television whether at the debates or any other time all he did was beef, bitch, complain and howl about everything under the sun and never contributed anything positive.

He also had a very bad habit almost every time he was speaking he would bring up about his Father that when he first came to this Country he was washing dishes for.50 cents an hour and no one really cared about his Father and the fact that when is Father had first come to this Country had nothing to do with running for U. S. President and what he was going to do for our Country and all of the hard working tax payers.

He was just another "Walking Talking Rectum" who did not have a chance in hell in becoming the next U. S. President and it was the same thing with the moron in the photo attached and Thank God she was not elected...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah. Your comments are not any better. If he brought up his father that does not in any way disturb me, and probably is a more relatable note. I find it reasureing that during his time of trial he needed to remember his family. It makes him more accountable in my opinion. And his tax reforms to cut taxes on small businesses and reforms to fix social security were not positive. Trump just called and said you probably shouldn't be able to comment anymore cause your ugly so it will make you biased against the reform of Ted's appearance.