Global warming is a lie?

Global warming is a lie??

• Yes
    6%(1)15%(5)Vote25%(4)
  • No
    94%(16)85%(28)Vote75%(12)

Most Helpful Girl

• Me to Mom, A week Ago: "It's a Hoax, Mom. A Scam."
    Obama played More on this One, hun, Than Anyone Under the Sun. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Is global warming a lie? Was the moon landing faked? Is the earth flat? Were the olympics faked? Are we pengiuns? Is Madagascar an envelope? Is glass made of mushrooms? Are thoughts really just hairs on a ridiculously large spider with 17 legs?
    All these are equally likely.

What Girls Said 4

• My favorite animals/neighbours the polar bears are drowing due to the ice melting up north think about the baby polar bears crying for mom and dad to come back but they can't a classic titanic scene mom bear saves baby on thin ice while she downs and the baby starves because they didn't learn to hunt yet 😢☹

• Global weather changes are a sign of climate change including floods

• No... it's obviously real. The thing is, it's not ENTIRELY man-made... It's partly natural as well - every 13000 years or so there is a cataclysm... and we're due for one...

• It is real

What Guys Said 5

• Globally the world is warming. We have numbers to support that, are we a cause of global warming? Yes, we are. How much of a contributor? No one really knows. We do not have any accurate data pre-industrial revolution to compare to now for CO2 output vs natural causes. The world once had a global cooling stage, we call it the Ice Age. The world itself is naturally going through a heating stage, contribution from humans cannot be accurately portrayed. Simple.

• Global warming is real but the belief it is a lie is going to make shit get a lot realer for us in the far future.

• I don't think it is a lie, but I don't think it has anything to do with humans

• There is more evidence of global warming than there is for god.

• "Climate change" is real, but whether or not humans are affecting it in any significant way is another story. Having seen charts of CO2 levels compared to global temperatures over the last 500 million years, I believe that there is no correlation between CO2 levels and temperature.