Is it bad, weird or alright that I have the guilty pleasure of listening to this kind of music?

Even though I don’t consider myself a fascist, I still like listening to certain traditional fascist songs because I like how they sound. Is it weird, bad or alright that I like these songs even though I’m not a fascist? If you’re wondering how I know about these songs, it’s because I’m a history buff. Here are some examples of the songs.

• Nothing wrong with it
    31%(13)44%(46)Vote53%(33)
  • It’s weird but not bad
    33%(14)24%(25)Vote18%(11)
  • It’s kind of bad but at least you’re not far right
    14%(6)14%(15)Vote15%(9)
  • I like those songs too even though I’m not far right either
    22%(9)18%(18)Vote14%(9)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Mate I listen to imperial German music and marching songs but I'm hardly about to restore the Hohenzollerns to the throne of Germany lol

• I don't think it's bad. You're allowed to enjoy music for its sound properties--that's the primary reason most people like the music that they do.
    But people may find it weird if they hear you listening to it because they'll assume that you're espousing the beliefs and ideologies associated with the origins of that music. This isn't really your problem, and you shouldn't feel guilty for it, but you have to expect the judgment--at least, until you make that disclaimer.

• Just because you like the melody in a piece of music does not mean you will gather all the Jews tomorrow at a concentration camp. The upbeat in these songs just touches your soul. Just because someone likes certain System of A Down songs does not mean he will go slaughter all the songs. You know what I mean? These things depend on your mental state and liking a beat in music does not state you're mentally unstable.

• Nah don't worry about it. I use to listen to remixed of ISIS chants not because I was an extremist just because it was kind of funny to be really subversive.

• There is nothing wrong or bad about it. It is gay as hell! But that is not wrong or bad. :)

• You ALSO be a Fascist. There is NOTHING WRONG with Fascism.

• *Commercial Information: This Message could have not been posted under a Fascist reign.*

• What's wrong with being a fasicst anyways😂 it's not nazism, and we talk about Italian fascism, it's not that much of a bad ideology

• Sure, 'cause claiming to be in favour of freedom of speech just to burn newspaper which are not Fascist afterwards is good.
      Or killing Matteotti.

• Nothing wrong

• Weird not bad

• I guess it depends on what you get out of them. They are great learning tools.

What Guys Said 24

• Look as a stalwart capitalist and American patriot even I will admit that fascists, Nazis and totalitarian regimes have the best uniforms and music.

I mean come on your telling me that if a history of genocide and inhuman torture wasn't attached to this uniform that you wouldn't want to wear it at least once?

Trigger warning swastika incoming.

www.warrelics.eu/.../...2-uniform-set-541a8-3-.jpg

come on you know you like this song.

https://youtu.be/yPthb7qUpfk

but to be fair the US has some really nice music to.
    https://youtu.be/OkDYrCCmUIA

• It's actually good to educate yourself on what this music sounds like so you can recognize it. LEts say you go somewhere unfamiliar, but you hear that music, you'll be able to sense possible danger and be more alert. I have wanted to watch racist shows of the old to shake my head at just to see how bad they were. And OH BOY were the ones I watched horrible. Unfunny and just plain dumb. Likely the funnier toons of old were politically neutral and that is often still true today. The racist cartoons of the past and the music too, I'd consider it highly boring and plain. That's true about a lot of old stuff. It's often dry and the racist stuff is about as funny as a kindergartner going up to another kid and laughing after calling them dumb. Only immature idiots would laugh at it. The real comedy is when karma kicks in. That's funny in ANY century.

• I'm a history enthusiast, and I like listening to old marching tunes and anthems from the world wars myself. I would personally say that there is nothing wrong with appreciating good music, even if the producer is bad. Considering you don't agree with the politics of these countries, it's perfectly alright. If you were to agree with their politics, that would be fine too, you have the right to be wrong.

• Fuck sake dude, if you want some 'traditional music', just listen to some opera or something. At least the music will be decent and not one dimensional. Even commie music is better than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4V2jlhWJD4

• Commie music is horrible. The WWII German march called Erika is far better than that.

• But yes I do listen to opera, Classical and polka. I even embedded a video of my favorite love song on my profile page.

• No worries dude your not alone in listen to the stuff too I also consider myself a history buff there's nothing wrong with listening to old fascist music so long as you don't try to become a fascist

I personally enjoy the German stuff

• I find it funny that I cannot watch Giovinezza's video because I live in Italy. I wanted to see if it was dubbed or subbed. Which of the two?

• Don't worry. All men have a deep rooted love for this kinda stuff. Though this music is a bit too new age for me. I'm more of a Konigratzer Marsch, Strauss Radzetky March, Saint-Cyr, kinda guy.

• It's fine

• I like to listen to old war music much like the old civil war music like when Jonny comes marching home
    https://youtu.be/4tIsXLyZcWIhttps://youtu.be/VWgsdexkv18

• It's REALLY a good idea to know your history and know that these songs are kinda from shitty backgrounds; but I definitely like most kinds of music, including these.

• I say who cares? Music taste has absolutly nothing to do with the political or social way of thinking

• you can find that style without actually including faschism if you look hard enough
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS78vyLezkc

• Disgraceful

• Ur 3rd option is stupid, fascists believe in a strong central government, the right want less government controlling. Fascists are far left

• Depends who you ask, some people call fascism right wing while others call it left wing.

• is it bad that you listen to something you like despite it's true meaning... no, i am listening to the most evil songs ever, nfs 2005 soundtrack.

• Not at all

• there's nothings wrong with it

• I'm happy you're not a fascist, but your musical taste is terrible.

• i see your a man of good taste as well

• I love fascism and their music. I especially really like the Iron Guard/Corneliu Codreanu and their anthems, as well as a lot of NatSoc Germany's too. I can't link any though unfortunately (not level 2)

• No problem bro, but just don't forget that 6 trillion Jews perished under the hands of those evil gentiles while listening to these musics, at least it must be true in your imagination. As long as you are not a holocaust heretic and you, you're such a good goyim (actually a good sheep controlled by chosen people of God.)

new3.fjcdn.com/.../...61d09ec2cf9a5d88310f4387.gif

• Nothing wrong with being "far right". (don't see what that has to do with it)
    Not the kind of music *I* would listen to, But it's better than Rap or Hippity Hop. Might want to wear headphones though

• 0|0