Why do so many feminists love Islam?

After watching this video there should be no doubt that feminists support Islam

538

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's the politically correct thing to do. It has nothing to do with ideology or philosophical compatibility and everything to do with politics and narrative. The left decided a long time ago that Muslims are an oppressed class. That can not be questioned. If you do question it, you are excommunicated from the church of social justice. It is a cult the requires absolute devotion and mindlessness. The entire idea of social justice is "oppresses classes unite!" Never mind if some of those oppressed classes want to kill off all of the other ones or rape them into subjugation. The alliance of common hate must never be shattered, less the entire complex comes down around their ears.

What Girls Said 5

• Though I disagree with feminism, I´m pretty sure it´s because they looked up for knowledge about how Muslim women get treated instead of believing every single bullshit they hear from the media or from ignorant people who claim that Muslim women are mistreated. That´s why, -according to statics- usually women convert to Islam.
    Look at this and may you get your answer:
    stepfeed.com/this-is-how-islam-led-the-world-with-women-s-rights-0090

• One thing I have never understood.

• Because they have a common hate for Western Civilisation.

• @TheFlak38 Science is science. We are a social species, we collectively are very sensitive to trends, regardless of gender.

• shit, I just realised how redundant my comment was. Let me backtrack. I think what you said may be a social characteristic, but it does not account for all individuals, most in reality. It just sounded so ridiculous in my head because it was so different to my experience, and I think a lot of people would feel similarly.

• They don't love Islam, they show their respect other people's belief.
    There is no feminism type supports Islam.

• I struggled with this a long time. I think its because feminists are determined to be victims.

• because they research islam

What Guys Said 37

• i don't think non-muslims "love" islam. they are simply tolerant of it. Supporting a religion doesn't mean you love it. If you are tolerant of Judaism or Christianity it doesn't mean you love it OR even sponsor the ugly things that it's tenants preach or actions taken by certain individuals

• It's because Third Wave Feminists today are Leftist Social Justice Warriors, and they've taken Islam under their wings as one of their pet causes. Which is very hypocritical and contradictory because of the severe oppression of women and girls in the Muslim world. ("Honor killings," FGM, a woman's testimony not counting the same as a man's under Sharia, women and girls having to enter the mosque through a segregated entrance from the men, etc.) But as Leftist SJWs, today's Third Wave Feminists think Islam is what is being oppressed, and since they hate Western civilization they side with anything (like Islam) that is in opposition to Western values.

• They are not troubled by misogynist behaviours from minorities. I've never seen a white feminist complaining about be treated like as "white bitch" by black men or when they say "rape white bitches" in rap music. With Islam white liberals seem to have the same indulgent attitude too.

I'm convinced that modern liberalism is all about virtue signalling and hate white men.

• I think its because Islam is basically a pillar of female oppression which makes the issues feminists deal with in the West seem miniscule (oh my God, that man called me darling or wow, he's spreading his legs to try and not crush his balls... fucking patriarchy!).
    So by siding with Islam and making it out that Islam is pro-Feminism and pro-female empowerment, they can go back to their petty squabbles of getting offended at jokes

• The progressive stack. The lower you are, the more you can act barbaric or awful and be forgiven by someone who is progressive.
    Muslims are quite low on the progressive stack. So a Muslim hating gays or wanting to keep them from getting married is just fine since it's "just their culture". However, a western man being the same way is a hate crime.

• Because what feminism endorses (which is matriarchy) is only an intermediate state, and has to change.

They are looking forward to the new patriarchy that will put then back in their places.

Feminism rose because western men were weak enough to allow it. Now those girls think you are weak and are looking out for stronger men who will subjugate them and make them "women" again. Thats just how nature works.

Islam just fits the bill.
    Now its up to the guys, as to what will happen. You can join the liberals amd feminists for the islamic takeover, or you can join your european men in resisting them and preserving the values and cultures that your forefathers had fought and died for.

Either way, someone will win the others will lose. And after its all done, feminism will take a backseat.
    They just want the victors c*ck tbh..

Im sure at least some european nations will fall to islam tough, sweden being one of them

• I imagine the feminist fascination with islam comes from the same place in the brain that womens general fascination with rape fantasy comes from. I think its the ideological equivalent to the rape fantasy, like, its counterintuitive to what you actually want and its tragic when it actually takes effect but its still something they're going for for some reason. Only with the rape fantasy it rarely ever leaves the realm of like, role playing.

• This should be required watching for anybody who doubts this.

I am fucked if I know how to explain it, but is it because the only people who can be 'BAD' are white males?

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

• Wow.. this question and all the answers is just.. wow..

Also no. Feminism does not support Islam however it does not mean they attack them either. The fact that people are unjustly attacking Islam means that rational people have to push back against the lunacy to get back to a moderate position which you, in your ignorance interpret as supporting Islam.

In other words.. you are a deceptive idiot.

• Watch the video, moron, and see the madness and hypocrisy of the feminazis.

• That says more about you then it does about them.

• Truth be told I think many people on the left, not just feminists but many others like anybody who is against "the establishment."

• Many women in Muslim countries are mistreated, often badly mistreated. It's pure propaganda o say otherwise. In Saudi Arabia, women just got the right to drive a car for the first time.

• Feminists love Islam because the have a Common Enemy; Western Democracy. In all seriousness though it's because Muslims are a minority and they are of course dedicated to protecting minorities even if it has been proven that they are not compatible with western society.

• Because Islam is 100% PC ! and feminists too.
    So they don't care getting their rights fucked as long as they are in the same page.
    Hypocrisy !

• Because modern feminism is a deception. People who fall for it will fall for something just as ridiculous such as Islam. Keep in mind the Quran tells us Allah is the best deceiver

• They don't know Islam if they did they will run 😂😂😂 let them go to d middle east and do feminism there

• Because they secretly want to be oppressed

• Yea being a feminist muslim makes no sense, man identity is some weird shit to dabble into apparently, never would have thought someone would take that combination of identities and be serious about it

• It was normal to get married to an underage girl in Arabia in 7th century. Even enemies of the Prophet didn't condemn him because of that. It's about culture. Also, we know marrying only after 18 is a modern thing which wasn't valid in classical world. Even my mother was married at 16. We don't have to practise old things but we must understand.

As for strucking, it was not beating actually. Look at: h****://islamqa. info/en/164216

• Because neo-feminism is about white men hate. Which means everything that isn't "white culture" has to be defended, even if it's in total contradiction with feminism itself.

• Because both are against the West

• cause is all about that respecc to whamen and human rights

• because they love dominance but western society won't give it to them so they go to Islam as they are very dominate

• They aren't real feminists.

• They should live in my country so they can experience how moslems treating feminist and their liberal ideology

• Because of Comrade Corbyn, the Crackpot Commie.

Simples...

• I know plenty of Muslims, and they don't go around screeching in guys' faces. I don't pay attention to those attention seeking, trend of the week, identity confused people. They're not born and raised in Riyadh or Jakarta.

• Why are weird, nonsensical questions weird and nonsensical?

• human rights are important... if they are invaded people stop living until the rights are restored...

• Doesn't make sense. Why would feminists support a male dominated religion?

• More from Guys
    7