Why do people think promiscuous women have "issues"?

A lot of people say that sluts either daddy issues, insecurity issues, depression, sexual abuse history etc.

I was a very confident, beautiful woman.
I've never been a rape victim and no one sexually assaulted me either.
I had a great relationship with my father.
I didn't have depression or any mental disorders.

I had no "excuse" to be promiscuous. The reason I have a high sex drive and I enjoy sleeping with multiple men. I never cared about commitment and staying with one man. Why do people overlook and deny that as a reason?

732

Most Helpful Guy

• you're just seeing gender stereotypes and the double standard between the genders. Rock on being you, you sounds sexy as hell to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought for a moment that I was reading something that I might have written. Certainly fits me to the T