Being grumpy for the holidays?

I work in a T-Mobile in the mall, and I see so many people there are just so grumpy for the holidays. What do you think causes that?Being grumpy for the holidays?

12

What Girls Said 12

• Christmas has become such a jaded time. I for years made all my stuff for people and it meant a lot. Now everyone is about wanting the biggest and most expensive things. Half the time thought isn’t put into the gifts anymore. I am soooo tired of busting my ass to think of gifts for my parents and the having my sisters leech on to my ideas and insist we go into it together. They never have their own ideas and just depend on me to do the work. I won’t even do presents with my sisters anymore because she was always saying, “ I bought if for you because I liked it” there was no thought. Now it’s if you don’t spend a certain amount on her kids the present isn’t good enough and she in return buys the cheapest chinsyest thing for my son that breaks the first time it is used. It is so damn stupid and people are selfish!

• 4d

I get parents that always say "Why did you do this? We don't need anything. You kids need your money." I have a sister who rarely offers to do anything in halves with me and when I do ask her to help, she bitches.:((xx

• In this Wicked World We live in theses Days... Is it any Wonder?
    Yesterday at Walmart, I saw Only One clerk wearing a Christmas hat.
    Merry Christmas, God Bless President Trump, I love Him for bringing Jesus Christ back into Christmas again!! xx

• I assume they're always grumpy, and they just take it out on customer service people because we have no choice but to listen to them & try to be polite :(

• Stress probably. Buying presents, planning dinners. My family usually doesn't get stressed much though

• I'm grumpy at Christmas its doesn't feel like Christmas to me anymore it just feels like any other day

for some it can be because they are having to shop for presents and sometimes they dont know what to buy sometimes it can be the cost of things

• Not getting proposed to this year.. Maybe next Christmas. A lady can hope. 'I don't want a lot for Christmas.. All I Want for Christmas is you.. '

• Stress and money are the root of all evils

• Nah home alone movies, and Christmas cartoons

• meee i dont like this time of year anymore not Christmas or new years either

• Spending money on gifts

• Maybe because they're just tired of doing something.. :) a lot of us are being busy nowadays because of works and some stuffs.. :) and being in a hurry needs more focus that it makes their faces looks grumpy..😂

• Work overload