Why is it socially acceptable to be racist towards white people?

johnboymuscles
Why is it ok to discriminate against white people? Whenever i go to a none white country. They have laws to ensure the local people have the upper hand. And rightĺy so taking care of their own. And protecting their national ID

For example 2 tier pricing.

Land ownership.

My own country. Not so Great Britian. Has laws too. And most of them protect those who are least deserving of it.

For example, uni. I'm English. We pay £9000 a year here in England. In scotland its free. Any eu citizen can study in Scotland for free. Except English. English pay full.

I just read requirements for bursary eligibility. One of the requirements is being non-white. Wtf. How is that even ok?

Another. We are welcoming these terrorists who have fought with isis back because "they're misguided young men" yet sgt black was imprisoned for killing the ememy while fighting for the British army.

Basically to be helped in anyway by our government and establishment tick as few of these boxes as possible. DONT be a heterosexual white English male.

Really cannot understand "proud to be British" roughly translates to FOOL.

6
19