Do you believe humans are a superior species?

Simple. Do you think humans are superior to all other species? Explain why if you can.Do you believe humans are a superior species?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • We're equal
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Superior, no I don't think so. The fact that we are intelligent and able to adapt (more than other earth species) doesn't mean we're superior. It just means that that is our quality. There are animals (foxes I believe) that can sense a prey miles away. It's cause they can see certain electrical fields that go around the earth and therefor they can calculate where their prey is located. I know no human who can do that. Does that make the animal superior? No...

I think the moment you start to see yourself as superior you underestimated the qualities of other species. That in itself is horrible, everyone/everything has it's own quality. If humans were really superior we would have come up with world changing solutions, like world peace.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We are superior with certain talents. But there are some amazing species out there.
    We freak out at the smallest sign of ebola. You really think we are superior to a species that could wipe us out in a matter or weeks?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Physically no. We are clumsy and weak compared to lots of other species.
    But intellectually yes, we are the smartest species on Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe humans are superior in some ways
    But inferior to certain animals in other ways

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • "Superior" by itself is vague, surely humans aren't superior in everything, now if we were talking about aliens then 👽

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes. Currently we are as we've wiped out every other intelligent human species 10,000 years ago

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Superior in what regard? There's no real scientific reason that we'd be "Superior" we haven't been evolving for longer, we weren't the end goal of evolution, we haven't stopped evolving, etc. We're better at some things and worse at other things.

0|1
    0|0
  • It can not image which is superior as compare your nipple to chicken leg.
    If your soul is in dog's body you can not grab thing but you can run faster or bite something so you may be bored in his body.
    but if you are in whale... maybe can slap humen let them die.
    but so what?
    you still can not grab something. so dont know actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course we're superior. We could wipe out any other species if it we wanted to. It doesn't matter if theyre bigger, have venom, or genetically perfect, humans aren't gonna lose a war to any other creature on this planet.

Unless of course that thing about lizard people is real

0|2
    0|1
  • humans are a parasite. look up the definition of parasite. it's scary accurate.
    we are in NO symbiosis.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, humans are not the superior species. Figuratively speaking, we're slaves of our own environment... what's so superior about that? ! I would call ourselves "adaptable" but definitely not superior.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, art and mathematics prove we are superior, the fact animals have not caged us and charge for admission is also proof.

0|3
    0|0
  • Cockroaches are stronger , more resistent
    AND more:

i.kinja-img.com/.../1386332562887585381.png

0|0
    0|0
  • No becuase we evolved like this where we have the opposable thumbs and complex but very smart brains. A slug is more evolved than humans, becuase we evolved from a common acester like chimps did. If we are more superior then why is it when we go into the wild we still get attacked? We arnt superior than everyother living thing but we are more as eveolved but not more eveolved

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what metric you're considering here.. Cooperation and organization? Hell, ants are more efficient at working towards a common goal. Equality? Ants beat us there there too.. They feed everyone an even amount from their social stomachs in a process called trophallaxis. Strength? Again ants beat us there because they can carry many times their body weight.. Farmers? There are species of ants that have been farming fungus for thousands and perhaps millions of years..

Shit.. What are humans the best at? Uhh we've created more extinction than any other known species. We're excellent mass killers. We're great at crafting and using tools for different objectives.

0|2
    0|0
    • Now I expect to see ants building sophisticated tools to achieve the instant extinction of dozens of species at once, humans included.

• Show All
    • Until they get to terraform earth to increase Dioxygen rate to 80% so they can get bigger and eat us !

Or mass produce huge robots to crush humans under their boots?

• @Unigel dun dun dun!

• Only in intelligence, hand dexterity and endurance (compared to other land animals). In most other categories we are inferior to many other animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes we r. y cause there's no other species that can do the things we can and if ever threatened we always prevail although never r cause were superior. simples (insert meerkat wink)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yes. At least of the species we know of. We have been able to dominate every species we've met, this makes us de facto superior.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing that other species are superior in is how long they can live. Turritopsis doohmii, or more commonly, the immortal jellyfish, can live forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superior all the way. I think there is technology to bet any animal trait. Strength, speed, intelligence, eyesight, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the lizardmen have us buttoned down pretty hard 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all, put us in the wild with nothing and pit us against any number of top predators, we would killed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for the simple fact that we are created after the image of God.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if compare to animals. But the creator is superior to us including both good and bad angels.

0|0
    0|0
  • For good or ill, we are the dominant species on the planet. So were the dinosaurs, once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well how would you define superior?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do indeed

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends what you call superior.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes compared to the rest of the animals we are, just look around at everything that was created by humans

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at what we have achieved, nothing has ever done what we have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes