Guys, would this make you depressed and want to kill yourself?

Let's say you are 16 years old and 5'2, girls in your school call you short, ugly and weird. You had a crush on a beautiful girl in your school but she laughed and said I'd never date a guy as short as you. Another dude added if I was as short as you, I'd kill myself. Another girl said she hated you because your short and cute and your height ruins it. Your female friend told you, your ugly because your so short. You have a cousin living with you, he has the luck with ladies bought a few beautiful woman to the house but they never wanted sex with you and two of them thought you were 12. You have a little sister but she's bigger then you physically and likes to rub it in. Your best friend dates the beautiful sexy girl you had a crush on. You saw them on Facebook kissing and starting a family together.

You are the only virgin in your group of friends. You have one girl interested in you but she's fat, has Down syndrome and only comes over during the summer and lives far away from you. You go to bed every night with a hard on and sometimes wake up with blue balls. A week later you have a stomachache so horrible it feels like your guts are being ripped out of you, and you could barely move without pain and you have a high fever. you pooped on the floor and your parents had to help you to the toilet, wipe your butt, and clean your poop on the floor. Your sister says your disgusting and tells her friends. They giggle slightly every time they see you. You have A's and B's In school though.

• I'd be greatly depressed
    Vote A
  • No, I'd be okay with this, natural about it/ keep living, keep trying in life.
    Vote B
  • I'd kill myself
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Anyone else
Hi, anyone else

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well its kind of like trying in life and it doesn't matter because you will never be able to live up to those insults, especially height. So it depends on the person, if he is strong willed then he will get through this but if not, it might leave a damaged person inside who one day might end up checking out early because to them it would be "what's the point?".

1|0
    0|0
    • What would you do if this was your life

• Show All
    • You seem like a great boyfriend to have

• I'd agree only if you knew the end game but since you don't, its all about keeping illusions in check.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would make me depressed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think anyone would blame you if you shot up your school. They all sound like cunts.

1|1
    0|0
    • Would you?

• Show All
    • The boy in question feels heart broken, bursts into tears every night and thinks about killing himself. When his parents had to clean up his poop he no longer had pride he felt ashamed and horrible

• Yeah. I'd want to kill myself. But things might get better if he finds a way to cope until he graduates.

• ... well... um... i'm 5'2"... thanks for the post 🙃

1|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you to turn it around. Let the pain push you to do great things. I guarantee if you got that money those women will come running. Do some exercise to build up your esteem. Height can be changed but so many other things can

1|0
    0|0
  • I did not expect this at all as I read I started to really feel hurt by the things I read. I hope this is all imaginary as if this is real I hope you are okay and please DON'T EVER mention suicide or killing yourself. I don't care what situation you are in, what people say you my friend are a treasure that deserves to shine like gold and have people be astonished by your presence. You are worth more than the words these awful people have said. Live life to the fullest and if no one will treat you right find someone who will. If you want to rant my friend talk to someone, I myself wouldn't mind listening to your problems I am willing to offer some help if you need it.

1|0
    0|0
  • So much bullying. I wish no one has to go through this.

0|1
    0|0
    • What would you do if this was you?

• Show All
    • Because people who commented here are grown ups.

• That sort of thing is what happens to serial killers as children.

• This some kinda weird fetish story? who wouldn't be depressed even your friends are shitting on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Great story I mean sad stroy just give urself a chance god always leave a window opened

1|1
    0|0
  • Gotta keep moving on and the end of the day still a kid life's not even begun yet

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about killing myself but with people like that in my life I would be really miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't kill my self but I would be depressed

0|0
    0|0
  • If I my grades were that good I could get a well paid job and get surgery to make myself taller, I probably wouldn't be suicidal, just depressed

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s a rough time in life, I would be depressed but know things change after high school

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes