What's the best thing about your country?

Where are you from and what's the best thing about your country from your point of view?What's the best thing about your country??

1026

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Freedom of Religion
    2. Free Health Care
    3. Low Education Costs and Scholarships for Gifted Poor People
    4. Clean and Safe Roads
    5. Accessible Transit
    6. Low Food Prices and Healthy Food Options
    7. Compassionate People

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• South Korea... everything.. 4 seasons. Hot places and clubs at the same time, traditional places. we have long history like China.(almost same)
    people are really friendly. Fashion and beauty is the best

• Wow you're super sexy I might book a flight to South Korea lol

• @xoKendrick yeah.. not only i but other girls are like me.. lol

• Yeah I know Asians are the most beautiful, I wanna go to Tokyo first but South Korea after. Tokyo just looks super fun lol

• I’m Czech, the best things about the country are that we have really cheap alcohol, especially beer, and that nobody gives a shit about anything. People also say we have hot girls but I guess that depends on what you’re attracted to.

• I'm from America, and I like the patriotism and pride that everyone, no matter what side they're on politically, displays around Independence day. It's nice to have the States really unite every once in a while. (I also like our macaroni and cheese, but that's not important)

• Usa, and I'm a Texan before I am an American so I am going to answer for texas, so I guess the people, the beauty, the weather, and the music

• Australia. Our weather, beautiful diverse natural sites and amazing cities. (Melbourne is better than Sydney).

• Finland: free and good education, nature and of course.. Nokia😂😂

• Hot blondes, friendly people but cold at first, lots of green woods, eco-friendly, cares about nature, cold clean water, meatballs.

• Best beer, chocolate, fries, waffles, dutch gin and amazing pear syrups.

• Freedom

• There's freedom in most of the countries

• Oh, I’m sorry. I missed the part of the question where you asked what the best thing about your country that no other countries offer. My bad.

• Aight, freedom for sarcasm. Fair enough

What Guys Said 25

• I hate that this map groups England, Ireland and Wales together under "Monty Python". Id say the best thing about Scotland is the comedy (Billy Connelly, Frankie Boyle, Danny Bhoy, Kevin Bridges) and how scenic parts of the country can be.

• From Canada, best thing is all the beaver up here...

Or legal marijuana, free healthcare, generally friendly and polite people, functional stance on gun control, Santa Claus apparently lives here, inclusive to people from all ethnicities (or at least we try) and finally when I get embarrassed by my country's leader it's for insignificant stuff like saying people kind, not calling half the world a shit hole and trying to start a war with North Korea

• Our history. For such a small country we have quite a big history (from the netherlands btw)

• That's true, but not windmills or marijuana? Lol

• That's called a stereotype my friend. Holland is not the netherlands

• Excellent chocolate, good beer and close to interesting countries and cities. I'm in Paris by train in 1 hr 20.

• Too few to mention, but Monty Python may well be it.

• I like how mine just says the name. Really? Nothing good about us?

• I'm from Portugal. We're known for our Pastel de nata

• Germany: nice country with qualitative industry and the Most powerfüllte fire departement

• *Powerful
      And the Lots of historical places For sure

• Sweden: We have ehm... yeah nothing really except history.

• I honestly can't think of much good these days so yeah I'll just go with Monty Python

• I am from India, the biggest thing about India is our culture

• Donald Trump

• India: food

• Switzerland and cheese 🤗🤗🤗

• Maple Syrup!!!

• Robert Rosenberg says it all..

• CHEESEBURGERS

• Women

• Our innovation

• Porno ye boi

• More from Guys
    5