Was 9/11 an inside job (pentagon) ?

Was 9/11 an inside job (pentagon) ?
Donald rumsfeld -Announces 2.3 trillion dollars go missing on 9/10/2001 the day before 9/11, the transcripts of those trillions of dollars were stored at the same part of the pentagon that was hit the next day! (watch below)

Larry Silverstein
- just months before 9/11, the World Trade Center’s lease was sold to Larry Silverstein. Silverstein took out an insurance plan that ‘fortuitously’ covered terrorism. After 9/11, Silverstein took the insurance company to court, claiming he should be paid double because there were 2 attacks. He won, and was awarded $4,550,000,000.

Now wouldn't you think the pentagon at the time had more than one camera and very high tech camera's? rather than this 1 fps video released from a security gate?

The pentagon walls are built with the same concrete that is used for nuclear reactors. Watch the video below! something very evil happened on 9/11 we will never forget those who were killed. so how could a plane get through?

over 6,000 pilots tried to hit the pentagon in a recreation simulation
Not one pilot could hit the pentagon the same way the so called "plane" hit the pentagon.

Hani Saleh Hasan Hanjour was the Saudi Arabian hijacker-pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, crashing the plane into the Pentagon as part of the September 11 attacks in 2001 his only background of flight experience was of a Cessna single prop plane, how could a little experienced pilot do it, but the top pilots in the united states cant?
  • Al-Qadea was behind 9/11 (why)
    Vote A
  • United states government Was behind 9/11
    Vote B
  • I Don't know
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Only an absolute idiot would believe it's an inside job.

0|2
    1|1
    • Oh my god oh my god people like you still exist 😭😭 use your brain. PLEASE. Think for yourself and stop watching tv.

• @Nada_Brahma yeah you're right we need to start resisting the lizard people overlords too. also vaccines are bad because big pharma something something and omg chemtrails too right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Al-Qadea did it but that doesn't mean USA wasn't involved...
    The incident open the doors for USA to invade Middle East... destroy it and set up a central bank...

This smells a lot like Federal reserve
    --> The trade centre gave them reason to create havoc, potentially start their mission for new world order
    more importantly it gave them the rights to invade take over Middle East and destroy it --> Middle East was a threat to the petro dollar, the petro dollar is what keeps USA strong
    Other wise the United States economic would severely collapse overnight

Middle East was a threat to that currency, they were planning to create an oil pipe to transport oil to other parts of the world WITHOUT using American dollars for transactions

so use had no choice but to trash them, 9/11 was a great excuse
    --> again keep the problems going so people keep their eyes off what is really happening
    Let us have guns so we can create a mass shooting every 6 months to get the media going

0|1
    0|1
    • Awesome response! I agree also, but I do not believe Osama bin laden was involved as they claimed he was.

• Show All

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No, I don't believe that.

0|0
    0|1
    • may i ask why?

• Show All
    • And I'm not gonna waste another single second on you. People like you are the reason why we need better education. Take care.

• 'better education' you are a ministry of truth bitch eh? Why don't you explain to me, in your own words, how it is that building 7 fell at free fall speed directly into it's own footprint? Have you ever actually sat down with a physicist or engineer or the owner of a construction company and gone over the details?

I HAVE AND THE OFFICIAL STORY IS HORSESHIT 100% CONFIRMED

• Aliens were behind it.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 26

• I think they knew that it will be happen then and they did not take anything to stop that for many reasons.
    In other hand, with this theories of "inside job" actually they place that stories in public intentionally for one reason, and it is that they want to cover theirs shame of inability to protect nation and inability of prediction that huge event in middle of America.

0|1
    0|0
    • I said that may be that teories of inside job comes just from them in order to cover a shame of inability to protect, predict and stop that huge event. Actualy i dont think that is inside job.
      Sorry for my English.

• @Medy98 The end goal is ultimately to get the public's support and demand to go to war with Iraq they already made a decision to do so shortly after the events on 9/11 but the plans for war had already been made much earlier than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Either way the point is that war was inevitable, and most people thought oh it must be for the oil or because of "weapons of mass destruction", and BOTH of those answers are INCORRECT. It's NOT ABOUT OIL, but rather, it is about the stability of the global financial system that involves the "PRICING OF OIL" exclusively in US dollars. Saddam was the first to violate this agreement and made a political move to abandon the US dollar and re-priced his country's oil to Euros. This had been a consistent pattern of events with Iran, Libya, and more recently, Venezuela.

• You know the funny thing , they blame us ( middle eastern ) for the terrorist attacks , even though all these attacks done by non middle eastern people?

Like how the fuk we are the one to blame ? Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • they always blame someone else...

• Show All
    • @Guava_11 you didn't offend me as a middle eastern guy i just want you to know the truth , because trust me you think you do but you don't

• What do you mean?

• Gota love the billshit conspiracy theories lol🤣😂🤣😃😄😁

1|2
    0|2
    • tell me whats bullshit about it?

• Show All
    • One day i might have to take one of your insanity pills and have a go at living in your oblivious world of conspiracy theories. You are so embedded in it it must be fun.

• yeah ok man, have a good one! oh and you spelled bullshit wrong...

• where is the wreck how come a complete fire burns up nearly e everything but leaves the passports behind

0|1
    0|0
  • After all the islamic terror attacks, someone doubt that muslims capable doing it?

www.thereligionofpeace.com/.../...me-of-allah.aspx

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe people still buy into the inside job theory...

1|0
    0|1
    • even with all the evidence? no one is just going to forget about that day... i hope you realize A 767 /757 can't travel at 500mph at or near sea level. Not enough thrust to propel the plane that fast through the dense low altitude air. That's why they fly at 30,000+ feet - the air is much thinner - less resistance.

• Show All
    • So that is the old jet fuel doesn't melt steel conspiracy. I already proved that you don't need to melt steel to make it weak.

• I've not had anyone explain to me how a 747 or 737 (whatever it was) is capable of being flown by a guy who had minimal pilot training into the side of a building whilst flying at possibly 10ft-20ft from the ground.

Not only that, but the fact that the crash was caught by several CCTV cameras, but only one footage was shown to the public.

0|0
    0|0
    • exactly and several thousand camera's lol... these people are so blind...

• Gotta love bullshit conspiracy theories with bullshit facts.

0|1
    0|1
    • Oh so whats the bullshit?

• Show All
    • gotta love your history channel man... explain the molten steel in the rubble after they collapsed for 5 days...

• You know , I do not think this the right place for that subject 😂

0|0
    0|1
  • Considering I know people who were in the Pentagon when it happened. I know for a fact that it was a plane. Also, what do you mean by 6,000 pilots tried to recreate it and failed? I can probably easily recreate it in the flight simulator I use.
    Also if you have flown one plane, you can fly basically any plane. The basic controls are all the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • I seen a video with video of simulation on what happened. Lost video, but I seen it done already.

• Show All
    • There is a lot of plane crashes that they couldn't find the black boxes. Also black boxes aren't indestructible, even a regular plane fire can destroy them if they are in the fire for a long period of time.

• yet there are pictures of them in nyc, shanksville, and pentagon...

• 1. I don't believe 40% of people are stupid enough to believe it's an inside job and are just trolling.

2. The reason why is because radical islamic terrorists don't like free advanced countries like the U. S. A.

0|0
    0|0
  • What conspiracy theories do, is just turn people against people whilst the real guys are sitting their asses off on some freakish island suckling off a Martini!!
    I'm sorry for your dad being there and having to witness these things! But the truth is the truth,

Some guys (brothers) I know are in the military! They've killed many guys, one of them was killed in an encounter! Now some guy comes up with a theory that it was his brother that killed him, which wasn't true... that theory puts the family in turmoil, while the guy who made the theory is having sex at home!
    Fuck your theories! If it's true stop trying to find fake coincidences to that day and the next, things happen everyday, and conspiracies catch innocent people in the cross-fires.. Stop posting them and enjoy seeing the whiplash around you!

0|0
    0|0
    • well there not really theory's did you not watch any of the video's or read anything that i said? top scientists researched the dust from the rubble at the wtc complex, there were fragments of thermite/thermates in the dust, proving that they took the towers out with thermite... go take a look at my 9/11 mytake. and thank you for your opinion. im still going to post (:

• @Spacebears Whatever the case may be on 9/11, the end goal was ultimately to go to war with Iraq and get the public's support for it and demand for it. It was inevitable, damned if they do, and damned if they don't. They knew how much of a pain in the ass in will be to stabilize Iraq after removing Saddam from power, but they ABSOLUTELY HAD TO remove Saddam from power and it's because of a political move that Saddam had made a year earlier in 2000 that would have serious consequences worldwide if left unchecked.

And since you said something about about the hijacker being Saudi Arabian, do you realize that NONE of the hijacker on that day are from Iraq, Iran, or Afghanistan? Most of them are from Saudi Arabia and have Saudi passports.

0|0
    0|0
    • "They knew how much of a pain in the ass in will be to stabilize Iraq after removing Saddam from power":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY

It's a quagmire there, but unlike the first time, the second time there really was no other choice.

• Show All
    • @spacebears Now that I've never heard about before, are there any official records of that? I'm surprised that guy is still alive if he was suppose to be on that plane? You'd figure he would have been silenced by now. As I said before, the end goal is ultimately about going to war with Iraq, it was completely unavoidable either way. Can you honestly tell me, if those events did not occur on September 11th, then do you think the war with Iraq would have happened at all? Do you think they can get the support they needed from the public if not for what had happened on September 11th?

• yes ill send you the federal bureau of investigations official report on it.

• Hi Nick Uk, if it was an inside job it will never come out 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't fall for BS conspiracy theories.

1|1
    0|1
    • tell me whats bullshit about it?

• Show All
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3EQV223Y-M what about all they eye witnesses that were there? oh you'd probably say "fake"

• The shit with 9/11 is that all of it is kinda fishy but I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop inviting me man😂😂

0|2
    0|2
    • Im not even an American so i dont care😂😂

• Show All
    • whats so funny?

• Why tf are you naming all your problems?(1) No one wants to know... and (2) I don't care what u use or what you don't!
      (3) yea I agree I don't help all people, we do what what we can!
      (4) what you do defines who you are as a person, not what's in your profile

• Ohhh wow... you're one of THOSE people.

0|0
    0|2
    • oh wow your one of those people with a small brain and blind sided by fake media.

• Of course it was. Who doesn't know that?

1|0
    0|0
    • those that believe the multi fake media's networks. they are very certain that it was not an inside job, clearly they don't care what eye witnesses say that were actually there, they ignore the fact that jet fuel cannot melt steel, they ignore the fact that there was thermite and thermate traces all over the site, including in the dust, they ignore the fact of multiple explosions before all 3 buildings collapsed. they ignore everything. they clearly don't know what controlled demolition looks like...

• This again

0|0
    0|2
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes