Was 9/11 an inside job (pentagon) ?

Was 9/11 an inside job (pentagon) ?
Donald rumsfeld -Announces 2.3 trillion dollars go missing on 9/10/2001 the day before 9/11, the transcripts of those trillions of dollars were stored at the same part of the pentagon that was hit the next day! (watch below)

Larry Silverstein
- just months before 9/11, the World Trade Center’s lease was sold to Larry Silverstein. Silverstein took out an insurance plan that ‘fortuitously’ covered terrorism. After 9/11, Silverstein took the insurance company to court, claiming he should be paid double because there were 2 attacks. He won, and was awarded $4,550,000,000.

Now wouldn't you think the pentagon at the time had more than one camera and very high tech camera's? rather than this 1 fps video released from a security gate?

The pentagon walls are built with the same concrete that is used for nuclear reactors. Watch the video below! something very evil happened on 9/11 we will never forget those who were killed. so how could a plane get through?

over 6,000 pilots tried to hit the pentagon in a recreation simulation
Not one pilot could hit the pentagon the same way the so called "plane" hit the pentagon.

Hani Saleh Hasan Hanjour was the Saudi Arabian hijacker-pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, crashing the plane into the Pentagon as part of the September 11 attacks in 2001 his only background of flight experience was of a Cessna single prop plane, how could a little experienced pilot do it, but the top pilots in the united states cant?
  • Al-Qadea was behind 9/11 (why)
  • United states government Was behind 9/11
  • I Don't know
    Vote C

327

Most Helpful Girl

• Only an absolute idiot would believe it's an inside job.

• Oh my god oh my god people like you still exist 😭😭 use your brain. PLEASE. Think for yourself and stop watching tv.

• @Nada_Brahma yeah you're right we need to start resisting the lizard people overlords too. also vaccines are bad because big pharma something something and omg chemtrails too right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Al-Qadea did it but that doesn't mean USA wasn't involved...
    The incident open the doors for USA to invade Middle East... destroy it and set up a central bank...

This smells a lot like Federal reserve
    --> The trade centre gave them reason to create havoc, potentially start their mission for new world order
    more importantly it gave them the rights to invade take over Middle East and destroy it --> Middle East was a threat to the petro dollar, the petro dollar is what keeps USA strong
    Other wise the United States economic would severely collapse overnight

Middle East was a threat to that currency, they were planning to create an oil pipe to transport oil to other parts of the world WITHOUT using American dollars for transactions

so use had no choice but to trash them, 9/11 was a great excuse
    --> again keep the problems going so people keep their eyes off what is really happening
    Let us have guns so we can create a mass shooting every 6 months to get the media going

• Awesome response! I agree also, but I do not believe Osama bin laden was involved as they claimed he was.