Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this..?

146

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny as hell. Put ur guard up, slip some punches and find a new woman

What Girls Said 13

• Doesn't surprise me women can be incredibly vicious. I bet there are way more incidences that go un reported due to shame thanks to societal norms. That men are dominant.

That being said there are three sides to every story. What did those men do? We some of the women defending themselves? Or perhaps their children?

• Both men and women should speak out and seek help for domestic violence. It doesn't matter which is affected more, but that both are affected. Those people need support and care-regardless of gender.

• I had no idea that so many women abused their husbands. Each and every one of those women are messed up in the brain, those men didn't deserve to be treated like that.

• 0|0
  • If a woman lays her hand on you in an abuse manner knock her the fuck out and report her to the police. Abuse is disgusting, no matter who it’s coming from.

• People need to grow up and stop hitting each other.

• I believe it. A lot of times the husbands are afraid to speak out because it’s embarrassing.

• My thoughts? These women belong in prison. My heart goes out to these men. Domestic abuse is never something that should be taken lightly.

• That isn't right in my opinion. If you're married to someone, you probably shouldn't beat them up.

• haven't heard any cases on that, erm. But thats shocking?

• I don’t know.

• Has anyone ever died from drinking too much water?

• thats not good either

What Guys Said 5

• there are about 30 million married men. thats a super low number.

further, 2 million women are beaten by their husbands each year, 1500 will be killed.
    www.pbs.org/kued/nosafeplace/studyg/domestic.html

www.statista.com/.../

• but those 250,000 should also be spoken for!

• Would you ever hit a women in self defence...

• sure thing, i mean, more realistically i would probably try and just grab her arms and prevent her from attacking me, but shoot if this was like on the street and they were trying to mug me, i would try to take them out without thinking about it, or i'd be doing whatever i could to get away

• That's fake fake data. Women can't beat their husbands, they're loyal and they fear their husbands. And even if she does, it is husband's duty to punish her. MGTWOs are spreading this fake data to gain sympathy for men and spread word against feminism. This is patriarchy #StopPatriarchy

• this is true

women are the violent ones most of the time

• Pussies

• meh. I wouldn't marry either way, so I guess I'm all good.