The majority of women that could be described as "promiscuous" probably fit into which of these two types?

The majority of women that could be described as "promiscuous" probably fit into which of these two types?

After some amount of thought, it seems as though despite the obvious assumption that a sexually attractive woman would be most likely to have many/frequent sexual partners, might actually be false. It seems from observation that it is primarily the less attractive women that are most likely to seek out sex frequently, or are most willing to give it.

I've met so far two girls that have expressed their willingness to have sex with me only a week or so after initially meeting, and one who sent me nude pictures twice without even being asked or encouraged in the slightest. It is noteworthy that of these girls one is overweight and openly confessed to hating her body, another has an unusually round face and constantly posts snapchat stories asking for anyone from her friends list to spend time with her (she happens to be the one who sent the unsolicited pictures), and the last has significant acne and also admitted to being unpopular with most everyone.

I ask the question because many feminists have taken it upon themselves to defend a woman's right to be what would be called "slutty", while possibly ignoring the hurt behind the behavior. Between the feminists loudly supporting sexual freedom for such women, and the self centered males that defend their right to disrespect them (while secretly taking advantage whenever they feel like it), is anyone really concerned for them?

Which type of woman do you think is most likely to be promiscuous? The confident/attractive woman, or the hurting/unfulfilled?
An attractive, socially successful woman, with a naturally desirable body
Vote A
A more plain woman whose desirability is questionable, who may have some social or physical deficiency that keeps her from social success
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion