Who is the kindest person you know?

Someone who has helped you through your life been there and supported you, or just someone you know you'd youd consider really genuinely nice? Who is the kindest person you know?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• The kindest person i know is my grandmother, she is so affectionate, she always cared a lot for people, maybe she cared for people way too much actually, but she always tried her best to help everyone she could, but people get too used to it and now that she is almost 90 years old understandably she is a bit more reserved and apparently some people aren´t coping very well with the actual situation, but well they will have to get used to it or they can simple go away, because honestly if a person is only your frien when you go out of your way to help everytime, them these peple don´t deserve the consideration of a friend.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband. He's very nice. He wasn't always nice to me, especially in the beginning of our marriage, but I still consider him the nicest person I know.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• My wife.
    My parents are close second.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like nice can't really think of a person in my life that's nice. My mom maybe. Nice prevents conflict but is not out on someone's best intentions. It's easy to be a nice person it's hard to be a good person. People don't always like a good person.

1|0
    0|0
  • My very best female friend. She has prevented me for commiting suicide twice I could never pay this back to her, not even in ten livespans

3|1
    0|0
  • My mother, she comes straight from heaven and is raising me and my siblings to be the best and happiest people out there, i'll never be able to pay her back ❤

2|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend. Which is kind of unexpected. But she is such a fucking sweetheart.

2|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know, I guess I'm someone who simply isn't interested in finding kind people, after all everyone has a different way of expressing kindness even under the guise of harshness or cruelty.

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandpa. Most chilled guy of all time and the only man I can look up to.

2|1
    0|0
  • My live in girlfriend. She's too much sometimes. People walk all over her, although since being with me, I've showed her how to have a backbone

1|0
    1|0
  • my self is the nicest person ik he been threw hell and heaven with me ik that he knows me better then anyone in the world cause its me

1|0
    0|0
  • My Father, But sometimes in my life, he also left me in my worst times, But Still, He's my hero.

2|0
    0|0
  • My crush. All my friends besides her are just complete jerks at times.

2|0
    0|0
  • NO ONE.
    IT IS MY LOVE ANIMALS.
    WE COULD TALK EACH OTHER.
    THAT IS MOST BEST IF MY HAPPIEST TIME.

1|0
    0|0
  • This should be prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him)

1|0
    0|0
  • A co worker of mine
    Got me some soda after she help me out

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not my girlfriend or any of my ex girlfriends. But my siblings.

0|0
    0|0
  • my wife was. before she passed

4|1
    0|0
  • Big sister :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m going with @PrincessPie

1|2
    0|0
  • I hate everyone