Who is the kindest person you know?

Someone who has helped you through your life been there and supported you, or just someone you know you'd youd consider really genuinely nice? Who is the kindest person you know?

3759

Most Helpful Guy

• The kindest person i know is my grandmother, she is so affectionate, she always cared a lot for people, maybe she cared for people way too much actually, but she always tried her best to help everyone she could, but people get too used to it and now that she is almost 90 years old understandably she is a bit more reserved and apparently some people aren´t coping very well with the actual situation, but well they will have to get used to it or they can simple go away, because honestly if a person is only your frien when you go out of your way to help everytime, them these peple don´t deserve the consideration of a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband. He's very nice. He wasn't always nice to me, especially in the beginning of our marriage, but I still consider him the nicest person I know.