What would you do with 10 million dollars?

I would buy my grandpa a Ferrari, pay my dad's depts, give my mum a million so that she can travel wherever she wants to for the rest of her life, and give my stepmother enough money to take care of my little brother without financial problems. Then I would chill out for the rest of my life ^^ maybe buy a house or two.
What about about you? What would you do with 10 million dollars?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd buy a new house for my parents and i buy another one and rent it. Buy a new car and work with tge rest of it. Maybe open a coffeeshop.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would buy a mid sized house with a wrap around porch. A gaming computer and other recording equipment for YouTube. I'd hire an editor. I'd also have studio room where I can record music, unless I use the room for both YouTube and music.
    I'd invest some into stock and hire a broker. I'd keep the rest of it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I would live comfortably and try to get a second degree and then buy my boyfriend a house and car

0|3
    0|0
  • Pay off all my debt. Open an animal sanctuary. Buy a better car. Give some money to my close family. Like my mom and siblings.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would probably buy a nice house and car and probably donate the rest maybe pu a little into savings

0|1
    0|0
  • I would buy pugs

0|3
    0|0
  • Secure my future and live off the intrest

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a house, pay for my parents and go on a trip

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a house, travel, buy a massage chair and save the rest.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I would first pay off my debts. My mom's debt and my girls debt... Then I would buy a house, settle some where. And invest a lot of it in properties and business and have that money grow from 10 million to well over 400-500 million in a series of calculated risk moves that yields the best results for wealth and success. Not saying I wouldn't binge a little as well... Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • First off, not tell anyone until it was secure, safe, and I had deal with a financial firm / advisors / accounts / tax lawyers to be able to set it up to life off.

Then, once that was sorted, I'd buy myself a house, but my sister a house, pay off any debt my parents had (they already own their house), then enjoy my life.

Oh, and have a rule that anyone who asks me for money doesn't get any.

0|1
    0|1
  • 1. Pay off my parent's mortgage
    2. Pay off both my sister's student loan and mine
    3. Invest money in property, shares etc.
    4. Invest a lot of money into my parents business so that they can grow it even more
    5. Travel
    6. Save the rest

0|1
    0|0
  • Spend it. I can't take it with me when I die. I plan to enjoy it - ALL of it!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would donate most but I would buy a few things for myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy my own home, help my mother, start businesses, be charitable and travel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Invest it and grow it

0|1
    0|0
  • Give it back to the person who lost it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hookers and blow

0|1
    0|0
  • Invest into something

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Open up new strip clubs. Make more millions and nail the girls for free.

0|1
    0|0
  • Straight to it
    Buy meth
    Buy booze
    Buy hookers
    Get wasted everyday til I'm broke

0|1
    0|1
    • I'm ashamed that's the first answer from the guys -.-

• Let me redeem myself.
      I would live comfortably and try to get a second degree and then buy my boyfriend a house and car

• 😂 Alright buddy 👍🏼

Recommended myTakes