What would you do with 10 million dollars?

I would buy my grandpa a Ferrari, pay my dad's depts, give my mum a million so that she can travel wherever she wants to for the rest of her life, and give my stepmother enough money to take care of my little brother without financial problems. Then I would chill out for the rest of my life ^^ maybe buy a house or two.
What about about you? What would you do with 10 million dollars?

814

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd buy a new house for my parents and i buy another one and rent it. Buy a new car and work with tge rest of it. Maybe open a coffeeshop.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would buy a mid sized house with a wrap around porch. A gaming computer and other recording equipment for YouTube. I'd hire an editor. I'd also have studio room where I can record music, unless I use the room for both YouTube and music.
    I'd invest some into stock and hire a broker. I'd keep the rest of it.