Is it wrong to disown a daughter that goes through with an abortion?

Ok before the vast majority of you gun for the torch and pitchforks let me set the stage for you.

1. There would be no complications during childbirth.

2. Daughter neither got raped or has sex with relatives

3. Nothing is wrong with the fetus and will function outside the womb

4. There was nothing stopping her from buying condoms or birth control. Religious or otherwise.

5. She would not have to take care of the child and could put it up for adoption if she wished to do so.

In short there would be no excuse for her to get pregnant in the first place and no obligation to actually care for the child once it was born. She would basically be treating it as an inconvenient tumor that would get in the way of her nightlife.

Now I know many will say the chances of having someone be so innately selfish is slim, but my belief is if there is any chance that it could happen, assume it will.

So with all the conditions met and under the pretence that it would only happen after the abortion procedure would a family be wrong in disowning their daughter?

• Yes
  • No
3d
Welp it's pretty clear that my thoughts don't matter and any voices of opposition will just get shot down so w/e I don't care anymore

10