Do you think most journalists would rather write a very popular article that is 75% true, or an article that is not very popular, but completely true?

• 75% true that is popular. Journalists have egos too. They want to be famous and popular.
    Vote A
  • No! Journalists have high ethics. Their love for truth and accuracy is more important than being famous and popular.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• 75% true. Just look at all the fake news. Sadly there are very few journalists who put the truth above money and fame

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be thrilled if what they wrote was 75% accurate

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what you mean with journalists. If you are thinking about people who take Journalism seriously and works for major news organizations then they follow an ethical code of sorts that in effect means they will not knowingly write things that are not true. They are fueled by pride and reputation so to speak and no single story is important enough to risk that.

Then we have those who are not in this hardcore group of journalists. They might choose to fudge some facts to get a better headline because that is the only real way they can get attention for their work recently.

Lastly we have those that tries to use the reputation of the hardcore journalists to manipulate people. People who go on about the "truth" or fake media.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Of those three, which do you place CNN, the NY Times and the LA Times?

• 2d

Dont know. Dont read them. I am Swedish.

• I think they create more news than most people realize.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean that they dont say 25% about wenching?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes