What are your thoughts on this video of a woman taking a shit on the floor, then picking her turd up and throw it at the Tim Horton's employee?

out of anger for the employees not letting her use the restroom?

Surprisingly, this happened in Canada.

• Gross! 🤢
  • WTF is this? LOL!
  • LMFAO! 😂
    Vote C
  • I would have been so pissed off and disgusted and leave the Tim Horton's restaurant if I were one of the customers in this video and some crazy person decides to take a shit in front of me to kill my appetite.
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

314

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not gonna watch it. I'm even glad the default still image of the video doesn't show anything. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• this is what's called getting too much freedom. Some people simply don't know when to draw the line and in turn end up abusing the freedom they have.
    Rules are made for others to follow but not for them.

I would send her to jail in all honesty. It's an attack with bio hazardous substances. There are so many diseases hiding in that. You can easily get infected with e-coli for example.
    She did it in purpose.

I know people that would end up acting just like that. Horrible to have them around when they start talking about how the world is an awful place and how it would be so much better if others would think like them

• What makes you think she did it on purpose?

• @SuccessfulHornDog
      By throwing it she was using her shit as a weapon.
      Just as me throwing a bottle towards your head, she threw her shit with the intention to "attack" the enemy and inflict damage. Sure it's not going to crack your head wide open, but if that somehow lands on a fresh cut or in your mouth, you can easily get hepatitis.. one disease from the top of my head.
      Also searched for others as logic tells me you can get a lot of things and here is a list (if you scroll a bit): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal%E2%80%93oral_route

Plus psychologically speaking, don't know how pleasant it would be to be in that guy/girl's position and be attacked with shit.
      I would have grabbed her and pushed her face in the shit she made.

Monkeys do that as well by the way. Taking their shit and throwing it at other individuals as a form of attack.