Would You Ban The Death Sentence?

513

Most Helpful Girl

• It's banned where I live, but I would bring it back if it was up to me. Some people are a waste of space in this world and I don't see why tax payers should be forced to feed and shelter them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because at the very least 1/100 people on death row r not guilty now that said theirs also another reason the chemicals we use to kill the people on death row were changed and now there's a lot of cases were people r in pain long b4 the chemicals kill them which is Cruel and unusual punishment now that said in a "perfect" world were we know the guys guilty and he's on video and theirs no chance of rehabilitation then in theory i would be ok with the death penalty but we do not live in a perfect world so the answer has to be no i can not be in favor of it