Guys, What are some jobs for males only?

I’m just going to say it I don’t want to be around any females at all no matter the reason I’m just not into the negativity I never had good history with them Im not going to play the victim all just don’t have time for the negativity and all the judgmental things so what are good jobs that you will never have any female contact.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a carpenter framing houses. There are probably some women who could do that, but I've never seen one. I've seen women in other areas of construction, but not framing. The heavier and harder the work, the less likely it is for women to be doing it.

I also worked in engineer for over 10 years before I met a women engineer. That's electrical, and I suspect there are more in other engineering disciplines. However there will still be women around the office in other jobs, even in the engineering department.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Doctor, specifically those that jam their hands up other dudes asses to check for things like prostate cancer. Also TSA agents who feel dudes up.

Not particularly glamorous but you at least got options.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only job I can think of that women don't do yet is president.

But you will have women in blue dresses in your office.

0|0
    0|0
  • Incel forum mod. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Plumming and Trenching maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Teacher/sub/janitor etc. at a boys only school

0|0
    0|0
  • Male stripper, Pope, Male prision guard I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • Every job has males and females

0|0
    0|0
  • monk

0|0
    0|0
  • Competitive sports.