Why do some men believe every woman gets hit on every second of every day?

I believe for certain women this can be true, but not for the majority. I think men who believe the above question to be true probably lack real world experience or are being influenced by some MGTOW type of sources. I think this is one of many examples of men not understanding what women experience or not experience daily, a misinformed view of the other gender

3958

Most Helpful Girl

• They obviously haven't asked a lot of women, or they only asked women who have Victoria's Secret bodies. Average women don't get hit on that often, and honestly it's rarely because they just want to get to know us, if you know what I mean (I'm sure you do)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not many believe that, and if they do then I agree, they don't understand. That being said, it does happen too much, in harassing or threatening ways and the fact that many women anticipate and prepare for some sort of conflict before they even leave the house is why it's a problem. Being hit on is a bad term for it, as it's not all of the problem, women are pretty much sexualized in anything they do. So it's just a constant, and whenever I guy approches or catcalls or harasses, there is a known chance that it may escalate. It adds a whole nother layer of stress and awarness that for the most part, men don't experience