Rape and sexual assault, what’s next?

The court system is failing victims of rape and sexual misconduct. If they can’t count on justice to be served, will they resort to seeking justice or revenge on their own terms?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's failing them though? If anything, way more people are convicted of rape and sexual misconduct these days.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • There are more people being charged but if it’s not proven to be guilty, they go free.

• A lot of cases can’t be proven even with rape kit.

• Thats why its good to know what to know how to collect intelligence in a high stress situation. Most people aren't trained of doing that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer doomsday

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE