Rape and sexual assault, what’s next?

The court system is failing victims of rape and sexual misconduct. If they can’t count on justice to be served, will they resort to seeking justice or revenge on their own terms?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's failing them though? If anything, way more people are convicted of rape and sexual misconduct these days.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • There are more people being charged but if it’s not proven to be guilty, they go free.

• Show All
    • A lot of cases can’t be proven even with rape kit.

• Thats why its good to know what to know how to collect intelligence in a high stress situation. Most people aren't trained of doing that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer doomsday

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• What? Rapists are the most hated people in society and are punished whenever they are proven to be rapists

0|1
    0|0
    • Brock Turner, R Kelly, Donald Trump, Dr Luke, Marlon Brando, Mike Tyson, Casey Affleck, Charlie Sheen, I can go on.

• Show All
    • You’re trolling dude.

• You wish

• Yeah, I'm starting to hear too much bullshit from the MSM about this. Like there is so much bullshit rape allegations now that I would assume most of them dont even be classified as rape.

0|0
    0|0
  • The issue with convicting someone of rape or sexual assault is that it's hard to prove it. You need concrete evidence and not just someone saying it was this person.

0|1
    0|0
    • That’s what women want now; they want men to get locked up just because of an accusation. “Officer, he raped me, lock him away”. Doesn’t work like that.

• Show All
    • Gotcha, I take what I said back then.

• Before I can answer your question I need to see evidence for your original statement.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think so! If vigilantism hasn't happened by now then it never will.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t agree. I think it could be a future movement. Female mass murders will trend in the next 10 years.

• Show All
    • I actually tested low in psychopathy. High in narcissism and Machiavellian however. Two out of three isn’t bad.

• You'll need to be a hard core psychopath to pull off what you're advocating...

• True rape not cool but this women I've just meet loves it rough hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Something is next

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • Great another anarchist.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking vigilante but sure.

• How exactly is the court system failing them? By not throwing men in jail even though there is insufficient proof to convict them of rape?

0|0
    0|0
    • How long was Brock Turner in jail? There’s your answer.

• Show All
    • She didn’t pas out from the orgasm you dumbass.

• Well he didn't hit her and she wasn't drunk enough because she hadn't thrown up and was copus mentus enough to seduce Brock.

How do you excuse her lying about passing out?

• Well our government and the people that get voted into office are the cause of citizenships trusting the wrong people.

These sort of things must be fought at a political level.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes