Have you heard of independent journalist and activist Tommy Robinson being jailed by the British government for streeming about child sexual abuse?

Here's the article about it - it's not long:
Arrest Rapidly Scrubbed From the Internet

It seems that in the UK, it is now illegal to report on any bad activities done by people of Muslim belief.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You give up the moral high ground, when you claim a victory from a technicality. Most people see this for what it is...

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Care to elaborate?

• Show All
    • The side that wants to block Tommy Robinson wants to block him on a technicality. He is in contempt of court because he has been convicted of contempt of court before... so...

• Oh okay now I got it.

Most Helpful Guy

• The case is not allowed to be reported on until the conclusion. This prevents news (which is generally spun in one direction or another) from effecting the jury which should make their conclusion soley based on the evidence in court.

The case will still be reported upon, just after the jury has made a decision. I'm not saying whether this is right or not, just noticed nobody here bothered to mention the reason why and wanted to give both sides of the story. (coincidentally... Maybe this has something to do with why judges do this xD)

1|4
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Tommy was also under a suspended sentence for a similar crime in 2017 which means he is held in contempt of court.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You should really read fewer tabloids bro

0|1
    4|17
    • The opposite, You should watch more independend commentators and journalists. Thats where we get the real information from such as upcoming white genocides in south africa and the UK now being a distopian police state.

• Show All
    • (Ignore that, phone copypasted the previous message by accident). You really need to stop dismissing non progressive sources and learn the definition of tabloit. Video commentators can't be tabloit by design. But nevermind you clearly fell for the propeganda to the point you can no longer be saved.

• @sawno I really need you to at least attempt to only post one comment that includes paragraph breaks

• I have. It's disgusting. I dont think his supporters will let it stand.
    https://youtu.be/VbA3onXrLqQ

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• The sad thing is he will get jailed longer than the vermin involved in grooming gangs.

3|6
    0|0
  • Tommy Robinson is kind of a questionable douchebag with far right affiliations, he even started a hate group, I think it was called the English Defense League. Basically its a group that defends whiteness. I mean he did leave the group, but Nathan Bedford Forest left the KKK after helping found that, that doesn't redeem him automatically.

I'm not saying there's no context where it isn't bullshit & arbitrary to arrest him, but he's not exactly reputable.

0|2
    2|6
    • How is tommy far right?

• Show All
    • @Mexicoman101
      Checkmate... Don't feel bad for backing down. No one can hold their own in a debate with me. There's no shame in losing to the best.

• I don't need any ejaculate from your 'aint white right' circle jerk on my shoes.

• Yeah as i follow tommy closely, but the mainstream dutch media would rather not comment on the invasion of western civilization by an elite that us trying to rob people from freedom. That would not be a worldview there corporate backers would sponsor them inducing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yes, yes I have. First of all Tommy Robinson is a piece of human garbage but lets put that aside for a moment, it smells really badly after all.

The reason Tommy Robinson was arrested is because he revealed the identity of people who were in court under the protection of anonymity through a live stream.

This is also while he had a suspended sentence of a similar act which means that not only is he interfearing in the justice process but he is also in contept of court which is basically an open and shut case.

He screwed up royally because of his own stupidity and lack of morals. May he rest in jail.

3|3
    1|5
    • But he got the indetities from a newspaper? Let's be honest he did nothing wrong and got arrested for nothing

• Show All
    • You should watch this if you want a better understanding of what is really happening https://youtu.be/WnQ3pmDjfkc

• @sawno Fuck no. That is basically as biased as it gets.

• There where also several journalists imprisoned and then deported from the UK under the terrorist act, because they where going to interview Tony. The Britain is quickly becoming a totalitarian state, where only radical left opinions are legal.

1|1
    0|0
    • By the way, the UK also issued a press gag. Uk media is not allowed to report on Tommy's imprisonment. Just a further spit in the face of free speech. Democracy does not work if having an opinion on politics is illegal.

• Citation needed?

• Just use Google. The journalists in question where Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, and one other whose name i don't remember.

• The sad thing is, is that the media had the same information, he used that information and now they can't report on it. Makes you wonder if the worst thing isn't what the media reports but what they know and never say anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • People in britain are very fiery and would happily beat someone to death over something like that.

I mean British people beat people up and throw bottles and stuff over a football result were just to thuggish here

0|0
    1|0
    • This isn't the first time something like this has happened over the passed year or so. This time the UK issued a press gag, so uk press is not allowed to report on Tommy's imprisonment. If the British are going to rebel, it better happen soon. Britain is already a police state, that doesn't even have freedom of press, let alone free speech.

• It all started with the count Dankula case where a man was charged for making a joke about the Nazis. We don't have freedom of speech in the UK

1|3
    0|1
    • No it all started with Tommy getting a suspended sentence in 2017 and then interfering with the justice system by revealing the identity of people under the protection of anonymity through a live stream. Not only did he interfere in the justice system but because of the suspended sentence earlier he is also held in contempt of court.

• Mainly because non of those sources of the articles being 'scrubbed' are credible sources. And it's not independent journalist it's called blogger.

I don't see any evidence that the government was part of those article removals I also don't think they have the power to do that. And the guy is spreading hatespeech. Main reason I didn't hear it until know is because it's not interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is bad activities being done by everyone not just Muslims, tommy is a racist and deserves everything he gets in there

0|0
    1|5
    • The grooming of white British girls is predominantly sont by Muslims. But you’re just a filthy apologist because: « people who aren’t Muslims have done bad things too »

Absolute wanker

• Show All
    • If you got nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all then

• Thats not even an argument. You completely ignored what he said.

• I stopped being surprised about whatever that England does the moment they elected a Jihadi sympathizer with Al-Qaeda ties as the mayor of their capital.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is an uprising against multi-culturalism glad people are waking up #freetommy

2|3
    0|1
  • Yes, I've heard about it. It is a disgrace how Britain and much of the West is fast becoming an Orwellian nightmare.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Brits need to rise up really soon if they don't want this to become standard practice. I fear they won't be able to change things

1|0
    0|1
  • It Sounds like the typical case of the governments not knowing what they are doing.
    Why am i not surprised?

0|1
    0|1
  • The great Winston Churchill would be appalled that the UK has become so cuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • My experiences living amongst muslims in their own countries; they have a very particulat taste for young boys. I wish I never seen it

1|0
    0|0
  • The government is making a huge mistake. I don't even know what they're fighting to protect, but the backlash should be enormous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude he got arrested for spreading footage of a court which he had no permission to which is a criminal offence, your freedom of speech doesn't mean you can deny the court's freedom of having a private trial because that is unfairness and illogical sense and Tommy Robinson had issues from the police and having criminal offenses before. I ain't defending those Muslim groomers but you must take it to logical point of view because use to your logic should one type of right deny the other type of right, no... and did the person got arrested yes and was he warned yes so take all of this account and think about it cuz freedom of speech should exist but should not deny the freedom of other rights like the court having a private trial.

0|1
    1|2
    • And also this is tabloid that has Russian influence and Russia is trying to grow the alt rights bigger and also causing tension between the people in USA, UK and countries alike for their own personal gain which no wonder they publish a article about this, so also think about that

• (((Cultural Enrichment)))

2|5
    0|1
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes