Do you think this generation is more spoiled/entitled than others?

I can say a lot about this generation. A LOT. To answer my own question, in short, yes I do.
  • Yes
  • No
I'll be more specific than generation. I mean anybody born after 1995. That's who I'm talking about specifically with this question. And yes I'm aware that it's not every single last one of them. But it's a lot.

63131

Most Helpful Guys

• I think they take too many things for granted and are unappreciative of what they have. And yes I’m a “millennial” but I have more in common with baby boomers and generation z.

• I agree. It seems that this generation doesn’t understand the true value of what they have. They feel entitled because these things have always been there for them, and they feel that it should always be there for them. At least, that’s from my point of view and my observations.

• Oh nevermind. You are a "millennial" but have more in common with baby boomers. doesn't sounds like a normal millennial to me. So that's making you special ;).

• @jean_A Thanks for clarifying what you meant.

• Yes. But the book of Revalations said that each generation will get more and more wicked.

2 Timothy 3:2 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy

Most Helpful Girls

• Old people call every generation more entitled than the last. I'll have you know that a majority of millennials understand the concept of, "I'm sorry but I'm just doing my job." While a lot of baby boomers don't. This has always been true when I worked in a restaurant and it's still true working at the hospital. If anything, baby boomers are more entitled. I've had way too many old ladies get mad at me for following work protocol while millennials smile and say it's okay.

• I dont think it is about generation more of how they were raised. If your raised without any reprimanding and get whatever you want at a fit or asking than yeah your gonna think the world owes you something. And that goes for every generation and every person. If you aren't taught how to act and getting what ever you want your going to feel entitled. Apparently I am part of gen Z I dont give a hoot or holler about that I dont really like the attitudes or values of anyone close to my age or in my generation. Their a bit soft and out of focus. To make this short it isn't really about the generations.