Do you think this generation is more spoiled/entitled than others?

I can say a lot about this generation. A LOT. To answer my own question, in short, yes I do.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'll be more specific than generation. I mean anybody born after 1995. That's who I'm talking about specifically with this question. And yes I'm aware that it's not every single last one of them. But it's a lot.

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I think they take too many things for granted and are unappreciative of what they have. And yes I’m a “millennial” but I have more in common with baby boomers and generation z.

5|6
    0|3
    • I agree. It seems that this generation doesn’t understand the true value of what they have. They feel entitled because these things have always been there for them, and they feel that it should always be there for them. At least, that’s from my point of view and my observations.

• Show All
    • Oh nevermind. You are a "millennial" but have more in common with baby boomers. doesn't sounds like a normal millennial to me. So that's making you special ;).

• @jean_A Thanks for clarifying what you meant.

• Yes. But the book of Revalations said that each generation will get more and more wicked.

2 Timothy 3:2 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Old people call every generation more entitled than the last. I'll have you know that a majority of millennials understand the concept of, "I'm sorry but I'm just doing my job." While a lot of baby boomers don't. This has always been true when I worked in a restaurant and it's still true working at the hospital. If anything, baby boomers are more entitled. I've had way too many old ladies get mad at me for following work protocol while millennials smile and say it's okay.

1|2
    0|0
  • I dont think it is about generation more of how they were raised. If your raised without any reprimanding and get whatever you want at a fit or asking than yeah your gonna think the world owes you something. And that goes for every generation and every person. If you aren't taught how to act and getting what ever you want your going to feel entitled. Apparently I am part of gen Z I dont give a hoot or holler about that I dont really like the attitudes or values of anyone close to my age or in my generation. Their a bit soft and out of focus. To make this short it isn't really about the generations.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 129

• That's how society works. Every generation is more spoiled than the former.

9|4
    0|0
    • Even Old Greek and Roman writers (Horace) wrote it.

• I wouldn't say spoiled, cause there are generations that came after baby boomers, who definitely invented, or improved things, I'd say, evolved is a better word for that.

• GENERALLY. the Children born after 1995 are the most entitled, spoiled, narcissistic, and lazy group of brats this world has ever seen. They are also unable to deal with anything outside of their own mindset and are the reason society has become a whiny batch of hyper triggered snowflakes.

2|2
    0|0
    • While I do agree with this to a point, lazy parenting doesn't help either. I was born in 91. I used to spend my days outdoors exploring forests, going around my hometown and would be back by sundown. I find one of the major issues with the group of millenials mentioned is that a lot of parents were quick to sit them in front of the tv or computer, buy them what they wanted and generally did whatever to keep the child quiet. My neighbor is in grade 10 (sophomore I believe) and said to me yesterday that the doesn't want to get a job so his parent will buy him video games and he can just play them all day. I was over the moon with excitement when I got my first job and couldn't wait to work and that was when I was 14.

• People who say the current generation is spoiled haven't tried building a successful life from the ground up.
    Is life a lot better with all the shit we have now? Sure. Nobody contests that. But at the same time, for SOME FUCKING REASON, the average elementary schoolkid has as much stress as a 1950s mental patient. Yeah. That's a thing.
    So please explain to me how that happened.

I think today's generation faces radically different challenges than the ones that came before. The world DEMANDS people to be sociopaths. that wasn't this much of a norm 30 or 20 years ago. Public eucation is unanimously getting shittier in most first world countries. And let's not talk about higher education. My grandfather learned the same thing I did on paper 50 years ago, at the same place, sometimes from the same books. For some reason, he hasn't heard of half the thing I ask him about. My uncle ditto, he also learned similar things.

I do believe that for some people life became easier. Particularly for people who can sell themselves better. Superficiality is a big thing nowadays. Again, the age of the sociopaths. But for anyone who wants to make it big with earnest work and dedication - welcome to the jungle baby! Everything wants your blood.

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by spoiled?

Because a parent supporting their child financially doesn`t have to mean spoiler. It is just that, supporting. Whether it be the parent buying a car for the child, laptop, etc etc

1|0
    0|0
    • This one is tricky. While there is nothing wrong with a parent supporting a child financially, "supporting" has limits before it becomes "spoiling".
      For example, let's say a kid is going to go to college in another town or out of state. He or she needs a car to get there and get around the local places. In this case, buying a used commuter car, say a corolla or a prius, is supporting. Buying a brand new BMW, Mercedes or a Mustang for a college kid just to get around is spoiling. Unnecessarily expensive things at a young age without doing any work/ paying for it is being spoiled.

• Yes I do feel this generation is a bit more spoiled especially wit this bein a more peaceful generation than the former ones, and there's always new technology comin out, also many things are easily at the touch of the finger tips.. But like another user said the older generations are more entitled though.. They think they know it all..

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I actually think older generations are more spoiled and entitled. They’re the ones who kept asking for tax cuts and they’re the ones who ruined the economy because of their selfishness and sense of entitlement. On top of that, they judge younger people. Fuck them all.

3|4
    1|0
    • Thankfully millennials now outnumber boomers. Get out out vote! Then all we have to do is make sure it's a fair vote... Damn.

• I think the younger generations are spoiled, but older generations are most definitely entitled.

• Nah, older generations have complained about younger generations since the dawn of time. People look back at their own generation through rose-tinted spectacles and forget that they weren't perfect either, so when they see the current generation of younger folk they think they are worse than their generation was but they aren't really.

4|3
    0|0
  • Of course it is.
    Other generations grew up with work and survival being the purpose of life, working on a farm, taking care of the family, they had to deal with the Civil War and half the country being devastated, they lived through the depression where finding any work was a challenge, they grew up without A/C until about the last 50-60 years, they weren't coddled to and were expected to be respectful and a valuable member of society.

Now kids grow up with zero fear of starvation, refrigerators, computers, parents and society that do nothing but kiss their rear telling them how special and deserving they are, they can live at home and have the parents pay for everything until 22-25, they lay around and watch TV all day, play on their devices all day. They've never known: "I've got to find a job at 15 or my family will starve", "my duty is to protect my country from Imperial Japan or Nazi Germany" "pick a side England or the free colonies", "England is invading I must protect my home (1812), fight my brother in the Civil War... etc."

They just know laying around, watching TV where all the kids have sex by 15 and they everyone is edgy and disrespectful to the adults, I'm so special, I must have a tattoo by age 18 or I'm not cool, the taxpayers owe me a job, they owe me a free $150,000 education. I deserve, I am entitled, life should just come to me because I want.

Life is so cushy, they've never known struggle and hard work and that life is damn hard and it doesn't owe you anything. If you live in the USA or a prosperous Western country you don't know how LUCKY and entitled you are. Yet they all still bitch and whine. Yes, they are entitled.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think this generation is more polarized than any others. Some of today's young people are extremely spoiled and entitled. Others are really impressive. I haven't seen many 'in the middle' people in the younger generation.

2|3
    0|0
  • Ha indeed, 8 year olds with iphones to a level it's almost like having a gameboy in the 90s, tech being cheaper and more ingrained, people with more money than parenting skill buying 16 year old kids a hummer with custom prada skin, with the way the world just functions from the 1 percent to the 99 is as a byproduct fostering it in each generation, im sure at some point it will even out to whats a happy middleground

1|1
    0|0
  • By a LONGSHOT. This generation is spoiled rotten. And it shows.

Hopefully the next one is better. And hopefully this one learns better.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do. even the little kids that are like 10 years old be swearing so much these days and are rude AF, but then again we can't put all the blame on them because our generation is the cause of it. most of us from the 80's and 90's are the cause of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • We have things so much easier in this generation. Thanks to information technology. However, we now as a result have to make up for what we lost, we have to situate exercise because we don't have as much physical labor and we have to work harder to find dates because their is more of a reliance on social media than on meeting people in person

1|0
    0|0
    • There's also a lack of social mobility now. College cost keeps going up, along with most things, but wages have remained largely stagnant since the 70s except at the high end of the pay scale (not doctors, more people that get paid in stock options).

• @Squirbleburble thanks for the extra info!

• Considering how affluent society has become, each of the last three generations has been more spoiled than the previous generation.

However this entitlement mentality is new. That didn't even exist before.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like everyone who says this just looks at youthful arrogance. if I'm "spoiled" it's because my parents worked their asses off to provide to me what they never had. Most of this generation hasn't lived on their own or realized what is in front of them yet, but I'm pretty sure every generation was that way until they had to provide for themselves

2|1
    0|0
  • We have fewer opportunities, which results in us being more dependent and less motivated. The Baby Boomers were truly spoiled, and they spoiled it for every generation that came after.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Courtesy of an abundance of ressources. Ironically the same people who benefitted the most about and raised their children that way are the very same people who started the downfall.

So we are now in a situation where narcissim, spoiledness, etc. Is on the rise while said abundance of ressources is going downhill aka an economic decline. Its some sort of cognitive dissonance at play.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not being "entitled" or "spoilt" - it's the ever-changing society/generation. Especially in more modern times, 10 years is a big deal, when back years back it would take 25-50 years to have a similar impact.

Yes, there are some times I believe that people, especially in certain counties at certain ages are "entitled" - as in they want to be given everything, without working, putting in effort etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it’s also definitely due to the time in which we live. There are so many conveniences and innovations that are more readily available than ever before.

Because this generation is growing up with those luxuries (relative to the previous gen), they’re used to it and I guess that’s where the “taking things for granted” comes in. Because they were there ever since this generation was born, it’s kind of like they expect it to always be there, like that, for them. I’m a little vague but I hope what I’m saying makes sense.

• In short, I agree with you.

• You pretty much expanded on my vague statements, so thanks 😂 And yeah I agree with what you said too. Times are changing.

• I said Yes. However, in defence my parents thought the same of my generation.

However, we didn't shove coffee up our asses and eat Tide Pods, just to name a few... lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes and usually women are a lot worse then guys ( not all but a lot ). I served in the army I worked with guys who are the most selfless human beings I've come across. I come back to the big city and... fuck aussie women in Melbourne are the most spoilt brats ever. The guys down here are real hipster types as well ( all grew up in wealthy suburbs then pretend to be poor ) biggest smug fest in Australia. You'll be lucky in this city if someone helps another out or acts in a selfless matter.

0|0
    0|1
  • to those who said no, I'm curious where the fk you live

2|0
    0|0
  • Basically, you can't judge the action of a generation on what his happened in the past. Circumstances are vastly different from what has happened already and what will happen in the future. I truly believe that the majority of people are doing what they believe is the best and often times it is the best thing we can do. Because what is happening has never happened exactly the same as before, we can't just copy and paste the old solutions to the new problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • I grew up with toys while kids of today grow up with ipads and youtube and crazy developed technology that back in my day was inferior... people were also more racist and mixed couples weren't as predominant... I think the only thing that has not changed is the food we eat...

1|0
    0|0
  • Has something to do with our environment in which we grew up. Mostly, it is the fault of digital devices and the media. We want everything because of media indirectly teaches us the compare ourselves with others and destroys the perception of ourselves. We don't feel good about ourself when we watch an instagram post of a good looking Person.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's spoiled to the point of making it into a generation of pathetic wimps that do not know how to survive in the outside world.

3|2
    0|0
  • Not the generation. Some children maybe but not the generation.
    My cousin (6yo) doesn't care if I slap him but my nephew of the same age cries if his mum doesn't let him use his iPad.

3|0
    0|0
  • Worse than the boomers who were given EVERYTHING. But they had foundations. There were major issues. There were patriots. There was massive opportunity. Today's snowflakes are brainwashed, confused, addicted and aimless. They are almost unemployable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older generations have been saying this about younger generations for years.

I do think the media, entertainment, social media, etc has given everybody a since of entitlement. We all want to be rich, famous, good looking, etc and we want it NOW. When we don’t get this “ideal” lifestyle we get depressed (and some people dangerously so).

1|0
    0|0
  • Which gen are you referring to? Current 30-somethings? Teens? Baby boomers? There are multiple generations around at once.

1|0
    0|0
    • The teens-early 20s group.

• Show All
    • sorry many reasearchers argue that Millenials are born from 1983-2001

• @indila999 ok and I said which group I was specifically referring to.

• You can't imagine how much. Sometimes i just want to strip everything from thise cocky 18year olds and have them work in the mines for a year. Then they will see everything from a whole lot different perspective.

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 61

• I think in cases where countries develop each generation will feel like thjnhs are easier than for them... gotta say though lot of snotty kids around lol I’m already saying “ I necer woujd gave befaced such and such a way” granted I said that about kids when I was one too.

by the way if that is you and you in the picture you look amazing ! Congrats!

1|0
    0|0
    • ... Aldo, I think it’s scary how my cousin never goes outside. Ever. I thought something was wrong with her but it seems it’s normal for teens to stay in their room in their phone. Freaking depressing.

• Show All
    • Sorry for the typos

You look great !

• No biggie. Thanks again, I appreciate you saying that!

• Spoiled? No. I believe we have way more opportunities and we aren’t afraid to fight for what’s right when we feel like there’s been an injustice. I don’t understand why people think we’re entitled. I don’t know a single person in my generation who felt they were entitled to this and that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean. Usually the perception of other generations as less entitled makes no historical sense or carries little value, considering many of the things that are alleged signs of entitlement are the results of previous generations fighting for this generation to have more. Some peoples interpretation of "not entitled in the past" = lacking sufficient rights and conditions and fighting for better circumstances. It's kind of ironic actually.

And considering the economic conditions, transformation of American labor force and breakdown of unions, skyrocketing costs in education as well as overall costs of living and real estate in most major cities today, uncertainty will social security for their own futures, while battling outdated ideas backed by wealthy old people that continue to affect their life outcomes possibly more than any other time in recent American history, etc... No, I don't think today's generation is really spoiled. Far from it. Access to technology and information and modern advancements are good, but most envy the job security and economic conditions enjoyed decades ago. I highly doubt the barista fighting off a mountain of debt, while considering more education to be more marketable feels especially spoiled.

1|0
    0|0
  • “This generation”? I do t know how you define it. Millennials under most definitions you are of one. As am I at 34.

But my answer is no. Gen X was spoiled as fuck. Baby Boomer parents that didn’t want to deal with their kids so they just gave them things like really expensive cars and condos.

Baby boomers had it all and tanked the future economy. Everything was at their fingertips and they screwed future generations.

Millennials are here to fix it and will. Every generation has its problems. Millennials come off as spoiled because “there’s an app for that” and other passive ways of living. I woke up late today and instantly had someone come walk my dog for me.

It’s different not spoiled or lazy. We value our time and utilize it differently but also because we are expected to work that much harder.

Working a 20 hour day between flights and actually going to sleep at the hotel for 5 hours to work another 13 hour day when I travel.

I’m not lazy or spoiled. I just have apps that take care of things in the process and they don’t come free. We can have just about anything delivered but that isn’t spoiled.

Some feel entitled but that’s nothing new. It’s the American way. Born of a certain status one feels they earned things they never had to work for.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are nothing especially different, they are no worse than before. This is how oldheads saw your generation, as spoiled rotten kids with their nintendos and cellular phones. Now y’all are just the bitter adults not keeping up with the new dawn... this happens every single generation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol ain't a thang bitter over here baby

• Show All
    • You revel in your own ignorance.

• @belarus girl stop ruining it for us tryna be intellectual 😭

• O hell yes they are. We are in the last days before judgement day, and each day it is getting worse. We still have a problem with school shootings, people have gotten colder and only thinking of themselves. We have women who think it's normal and perfectly find to kill off their own fesh and blood, men who think hooking up and sleeping around is better than relationships/marriage, the sexes going to the same sex cause the bond between man and woman is broken, young adults obsessed with social media and selfies but can't hardly hold a 5 minute conversation without getting bored and whipping out their phones. Men are more obsessed about video games then going out to strive in life, women who think all men are the enemy. Depression and suicide is at all time high, we're still have music that's about being materialistic, over sexual, boastful, etc. And it's just getting worse and worse with every year. Our society is broken and ran by corrupted people who only care about dollar signs and none of things are going to change until everyone in the worlds comes together and says we need to change.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely without question. I sometimes can’t believe the behavior I see these days. Had I acted that way as a child, I’d either have gotten my ass beaten or ended up 6 feet under 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh for sure! These kids are disrespectful on a whole new level. My mom will STILL kick my ass if I get too mouthy 😂

• They are very disrespectful and it blows my mind that they don’t see a problem with it nor to they realize it. 🙄🙄

Haha I think my mom got past that point. The roles have reversed. I think she got scared of me when I went off on her and her boyfriend one day about him burning a hole from a cigarette in the seat of the brand new car I bought my mom. I literally came unglued lost my shit and ever since then... my mom as thought twice about getting mouthy with me.

• Lol yeah, I have words with her daily, but she still will put hands on me. But then I see her and my 82 year old Gram interact and it all makes sense 😂. Even she still packs a helluva wallop.

• *YOUR generation is full of entitled snobby brats that will get stopped right in their tracks when reality hits them hard; after mommy and daddy pass away. Then what is your generation going to do?
    You’re going to clutter the streets like the zombie pigs you are; useless.

I have met some intelligent millennials, and it’s up to those of you to be the change you want to see in the world. They don’t listen to their elders, and they are easily led astray.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s easy to blame the younger generations for being spoiled or entitled, but we must realize who created them and shaped the world they grew up in. After realizing that social security, Medicare and other government assistance programs may not be as reliable for when these younger generations retire, it’s not hard to see why they are more aggressive about protecting what little benefits that are left for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I have children I'm going to teach them how to not be an cringy peice of shit. I'm not gonna be rasing no brats.
    They're going to be homeschooled because people seem to love to bring guns to school. But besides that I want to be a very chill, reasonable parent.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh, and yes. Kids now days are spoiled shit bags.12 year olds walking around looking and dressing like adults. Absolutely disgusting.

• Not really. I think we're possibly more adhd and spoilt for fast and comprehensive information due to the internet, but I think as a whole we actually expect less, especially monetarily since we live in a time of lower pay, higher life expenses and job insecurity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't generalize with a generation. Yet I do believe we're living on "working perseverant" time. Not every person is willing to move think and act according some particular idea, philosophy or life project, in order to work on their life.
    I also believe there are lots of people who want to be active on what motivates them as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever seen a baby book get told no by a retail employee?

2|0
    0|0
    • *baby boomer

• Show All
    • Wait, so did your Baby Boomer example represent a large group?

• And they act like loud, obnoxious brats. You're 22 so people your age are a little more tame, but yeah.

• I learned Latin in school and we translated lots of Text. One of them described the Newest Generation and the older Generation bitched a lot about them. It's Tradition to bitch about the newer Generation. So no I don't think this generation is anything other except that they have Internet and Social Media from early on

2|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of spoiled baby boomers too. My generation has a lot of depressed people who are abandoned by their grown children. My grandson doesn't like playing with a lot of kids his age because they are brats; their parents don't correct them.

2|0
    0|0
  • At walmart the other day I saw special little pins specifically to keep fitted sheets in place while you sleep, and all I could think of was of all the little starving kids on the other side of the world

2|2
    0|0
  • Yeah I think... Seeing what happens here and how a 14 year old girl is proud that she slept with more guys for one year than her mother for her whole life till now

1|1
    0|0
  • We are definitely one of the most spoiled generations. Especially in America where we have everything so easy, never been through war, genocides, slavery, etc. Now a days you can get someone arrested or sued because they hurt your feelings. We’re definitely privileged.

2|0
    0|0
  • Spoiled in the perspective of this generation NO
    spoiled in perspective of adults (mostly no puns intended) YES...
    dear, everything is based on our viewers, and this so called SPOILED they say is known as Generation Gap..!
    🤘 Cheers! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Them Dems, Snowflakes, Liberals and Millennials.
    Yes, Spoiled Rotten to the Core and More... Some, hun. xxoo

1|0
    1|0
    • Kind of makes me sad that my generation is being an asshole shit storm to everyone. I don't want to be in this generation, please get me out lol.

• it depends on the person... it depends on the family they came from. One reason why children are like this it because of little tay and Danielle bregolli. They think "If i can be like them ill be famous."

1|0
    0|0
  • yea almost all of them are so annoying (lol i know im in it too but) and literally find every fucking reason to be offended and hurt.

can u imagine if gameboy was released this year? lmaoooo (if u get it)

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably yeah but the boomer generation was very spoiled too

2|1
    0|0
  • Depend, for the rich yes for the other no. I live in a very poor area and I can say that they aren't spoiled at all and have very rough life.

2|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you somewhat. I live in a very poor area as well.

However I believe some people here are poor only because they grew up getting whatever they wanted. So now they get whatever they want.. Or they try to. Instant gratification because that is all they have known. People here die fast. So the dies is live while you can. Therefore some people will get their hair done or their nails done before they'll buy groceries or pay rent.

• Show All
    • I live within a mile radius of the pawnshop that show is filmed at.

• @MsMusic thats good l dont like that pawn shop treats its customers not nice at all

• i answered no because many of the milenials never worked in a pre-bush era... and i'm talking from an American perspective... not for nothing bush was a self serving president who changed the labor laws to suit his 50+ businesses he's on the board of directors of... some he's president VP or CEO of... no pun intended... meaning high paying jobs are out the window with bush and o'bama who didn't induce high paying jobs... there's reasons for the low pay just everything o'bama was for would induce low paying jobs... remember employers would love to pay you low as possible whenever possible... so mileniums know nothing of this so i voted no for that reason... i mean what do they really have? stuff their parents got them is that really substancial?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think every generation likes to think the generation after them is worse than they were, but there's nothing to really support that. Some kids are spoiled. Some aren't. There's not been any massive increase in this generation compared to any other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not many people understand me when I have a boyfriend. I mean have the students in my college are all learning disabilities. They didn't care for a relationship. that why I went on Facebook to chat on my girl as a friend. she helps me to found my current boyfriend. most guys that did ask. me out I said no. I have boyfriend. Now that stop asking me out. but the guys are trying to help me for. no. reason unless they want to talk to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don’t know if when you say “this generation” you’re talking about kids like me born in 2000, but I can definitely say there are a lot of things I don’t take for granted. I know the value of hard work and money because I have a job and have paid for a lot of things on my own (despite not being an adult yet). I have graduated from high school at this point and I’m heading off to university.

On the other hand, if you mean “this generation” like kids born more recently, like my cousin born in 2012, then its a different story definitely. Not only do they act entitled, but they always blame those closest to them for whatever bad things happen (even if it’s not that person’s fault). They don’t understand the difference between “need” and “want”, and think they deserve everything. They are always whining and complaining and nagging at their parents for every little thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • It’s such a terrible thing to watch. Constantly on their personal iPads and devices, unable to peel their eyes away from the screen even when its time to move on to something else. They don’t know when to stop. I watch in pity and also slight disgust, but since they’re family I don’t comment much because their parents have a bad temper. Conflicts are not exactly the best thing to raise during family reunions.

It’s a horrible problem, but I’ve been training them little by little to fix it. It’s not going to be fixed soon, though. Whenever things don’t go their way, they cry and cry and don’t try to understand. Whenever they face the least bit of opposition to their desires, they get upset.

• Yes, but I also think a lot more things are necessary for our generation to be safe and also productive with school than our parents had to deal with. We need a computer, a phone to communicate with, clothes, and more expensive college tuitions. I think parents would have made my parents pay for a good chunk of college before, but my dad feels a little guilty paying 75% because it's just that expensive.
    So yes, but that's because everything is expensive. The standard of living increased so much so to keep up, parents have to invest.
    My parents pay for just about everything I need but I also like to work a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, a generation is tens of millions of people, I'm not going to assign negative qualities to that many people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes