How hard rapists should be punished?

What do you think about them and how hard should they be punished? And why is that they don't declare death penalty to these people. How hard rapists should be punished?
😠😠😡😡😡 motherfuckers this happened two days ago in my hometown fuck first time I'm hearing something like this happening in my hometown I mean it normal happens in North part of the India and it's kinda shocking... why is it like this? What is the cause? Is it only in India? Or everywhere? Why can't the government just declare death penalty instead of only declaring them for extreme conditions? Why?
Is this not a big thing for you? Or am I just over reacting? Enlighten me!!!

1218

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd say the death penalty, but that's too expensive and takes far too long.

Life imprisonment with chemical castration. Leave them in solitary and let them go mad from never having human contact ever again.

• Well I'm pretty sure what awaits the guy from the story you mentioned is a death sentence and I think that's fair. If not that a life time in prison... and that BS "life sentence" that they do here, which is actually 25 years

• Guys* 18 men... for fucksake.😠

• Yes I know they were all workers in that apartment that's what makes it so bad.
      Getting 18 people to rape a little girl with you, should be hard enough. Getting 18 people working in the same building to rape a little girl with you should be impossible.
      And the fact that it's not needs to make your country discuss about what is going wrong

• Yeah it's seriously getting dangerous for girls here and how exactly will they overcome this problem... no one knows πŸ˜”

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think all rapists deserve the death penalty, but I do think prolonged child abusers should get death penalty. Not a lot of times when I will be sold about rehabilitation being, but abuse of children like this is beyond mercy. They mercilessly inflicted pain and trauma, they deserve a prolonged time in prison being raped by other inmates before executed.

• They video taped and black mailed the 12 year old girl and one day she said to her sister about her stomach pain and then her sister and her mom complained... to the police.

• I stand by my statement of their punishment but add that daily beatings and rapings from other inmates on these criminals should be not only allowed, but promoted as a good thing, with incentives for doing so without killing them, leading up to their execution date. To give them the maximum fear, pain, trauma, and hopelessness. As they know they have to suffer every day the way they made that girl suffer, knowing the inmates will have no mercy, just as they didn't, and of course the hopelessness of knowing the execution is going to happen, it's just a matter of when, just as they gave that girl the hopelessness of having no idea when she would be free, or if she ever would be, and thinking she could do nothing to save herself. But their only freedom should be strapped in a chair, death should be the only escape from their torment.

• I do not believe in a punishment based justice system. It makes literally no sense since no matter how much you hurt or shame the criminals it does not undo the crime. As such I just find it barbaric and irrational. Just lock them up like normal and instead start a program actually aimed at helping the victims to restore their lives.

• Barbarians deserve barbaric punishments.

• Literally makes no sense. Why are they even worth your time in the first place?