How hard rapists should be punished?

What do you think about them and how hard should they be punished? And why is that they don't declare death penalty to these people. How hard rapists should be punished?
Updates:
😠😠😡😡😡 motherfuckers this happened two days ago in my hometown fuck first time I'm hearing something like this happening in my hometown I mean it normal happens in North part of the India and it's kinda shocking... why is it like this? What is the cause? Is it only in India? Or everywhere? Why can't the government just declare death penalty instead of only declaring them for extreme conditions? Why?
Is this not a big thing for you? Or am I just over reacting? Enlighten me!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd say the death penalty, but that's too expensive and takes far too long.

Life imprisonment with chemical castration. Leave them in solitary and let them go mad from never having human contact ever again.

0|1
    0|1
  • Well I'm pretty sure what awaits the guy from the story you mentioned is a death sentence and I think that's fair. If not that a life time in prison... and that BS "life sentence" that they do here, which is actually 25 years

1|1
    0|0
    • Guys* 18 men... for fucksake.😠

• Show All
    • Yes I know they were all workers in that apartment that's what makes it so bad.
      Getting 18 people to rape a little girl with you, should be hard enough. Getting 18 people working in the same building to rape a little girl with you should be impossible.
      And the fact that it's not needs to make your country discuss about what is going wrong

• Yeah it's seriously getting dangerous for girls here and how exactly will they overcome this problem... no one knows πŸ˜”

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think all rapists deserve the death penalty, but I do think prolonged child abusers should get death penalty. Not a lot of times when I will be sold about rehabilitation being, but abuse of children like this is beyond mercy. They mercilessly inflicted pain and trauma, they deserve a prolonged time in prison being raped by other inmates before executed.

0|0
    0|0
    • They video taped and black mailed the 12 year old girl and one day she said to her sister about her stomach pain and then her sister and her mom complained... to the police.

• I stand by my statement of their punishment but add that daily beatings and rapings from other inmates on these criminals should be not only allowed, but promoted as a good thing, with incentives for doing so without killing them, leading up to their execution date. To give them the maximum fear, pain, trauma, and hopelessness. As they know they have to suffer every day the way they made that girl suffer, knowing the inmates will have no mercy, just as they didn't, and of course the hopelessness of knowing the execution is going to happen, it's just a matter of when, just as they gave that girl the hopelessness of having no idea when she would be free, or if she ever would be, and thinking she could do nothing to save herself. But their only freedom should be strapped in a chair, death should be the only escape from their torment.

• I do not believe in a punishment based justice system. It makes literally no sense since no matter how much you hurt or shame the criminals it does not undo the crime. As such I just find it barbaric and irrational. Just lock them up like normal and instead start a program actually aimed at helping the victims to restore their lives.

0|0
    0|0
    • Barbarians deserve barbaric punishments.

• Literally makes no sense. Why are they even worth your time in the first place?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think the story you're indicating there counts as "rape".

It's closer to "kidnapping, sex trafficking, and enslavement" and I feel that goes WELL beyond rape.

2|2
    0|0
  • It’s absolute disgusting, depraved and primitive behaviour. They should be in isolation for the rest of their life. The worse the case the worse the punishment. Same goes for other crimes of this caliber, such as murder.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think we need to go easy on them... BLOW TORCH TO THE TESTICLES WOULD DO FINE!!

0|2
    0|1
  • The organs of those rapists should be take out. And they should be left out to die. Whereas their organs should be donated to needy people. at least in their last breath they could be of some use.

0|2
    0|0
  • Jeez , chemical castration without painkillers to start. It's disgusting.

2|2
    0|1
  • Their genetila should be cut off lol... a man or a woman... especially a child rapist... disgusting...

0|2
    0|0
  • That is disgusting. But I believe life in prison is an adequate punishment.

1|2
    0|0
  • imprisonment is just fine

1|1
    0|1
    • Will that do any good? Seriously or... you are just trying to act cool.

• itll keep them locked up and not a threat to anyone else, of course itll do good

• They can be executed and still no threat to people and a fear among rapists... will arise.

• Life in prison

0|2
    1|1
    • Is that it

• Show All
    • I don’t understand a word of that

• A person make a mistake cuz there is always another way to live but what if we create the fear... that if you make that mistake you don't have another life...

• They need to start castrating rapists.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 16

• First offense - left nut, gone. Plus prison.
    Second offense - right nut, gone. Plus life in prison.
    Rape of children, elderly, or handicapped, first offense - both nuts and dick, gone. Plus life in prison.

All prisoners should be made to work to pay for their imprisonment. No more free room and board.

0|0
    0|2
  • www.karatemart.com/.../...mbie-throwing-knives.jpg

One of these shoved in their dick end and pulled out, repeatedly.

1|0
    0|1
  • they should be executed by firing squad
    along with pedophiles

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but why can't they do that... at least one time... if they do it everything will be fine...

• Show All
    • yeah I know right

I'm just pissed that the W. H. O designated Video Gaming as a mental Disorder,
      the W. H. O is retarded just like the UN,

• Wait a min why is it then the punishments are vigorous only in Arabian countries πŸ€” why UN can't fuck with them.

• I'd have them all hanged. However, I am not a law maker.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually when these victims appeared in the court today literally attorneys started bashing them and beating the fking crap out of them... cuz for everyone in South India this is a shock ... fuck the law...

• Even attorneys are ready to say fuck you to the law...

• Criminals * ...

• They should be at least Raped
    And then again and again and again and humiliated in the public eyes
    No human, religion or even law should be easy on this topic

0|1
    0|0
  • if the rapist knows he would be put to death for raping a girl/woman he has nothing to lose so he would rape the girl/ woman then kill them if he thinks he would get to live for life in prison he may not kill the girl/woman the best thing would be to put them down but we have to think things out first regards the safety of the girl/woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I know. My friend was raped by another friend (not anymore). He got 30 years I believe. I would say Murder should be the no. 1 crime, because it's murder. Then Rape.

0|1
    0|0
  • Death penalty is over the top. Punishment should fit the crime.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well I think you are over reacting to beat an engineer to death just for giving a kid candy.
    but I understand from all I heard but...

0|0
    0|0
  • The stupid thing about them is they always go for underaged girls... they should be executed cos that girls life is seriously damaged

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude discussion on such topics won't affect anything!
    We shld act more than talk...

0|0
    0|0
    • What can we do though?

• Anything that can help reduce such cases.
      I dont know what i shld do, but i have my list & i look forward to do many of them.

• They all look like middle Eastern illegal immigrants, how typical.

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyway as far as answerimg your question. Under no circumstances can you ever give just a rapist the death sentence. If that were to ever happen, all hell would break loose.

• Show All
    • Culture and society has a big impact on people's behavior still this is unacceptable.

• Oh I certainly agree, it's highly unacceptable, these men should be punished, but not by the death penalty.

• they should be rape or beaten themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hang till death

0|1
    0|0
  • Public lynching.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in favor of hard labor prison sentences. Eye for an eye punishments are not something we should strive for, as that puts us on the same level as the criminals. But why not use their man-power to help build infrastructure and do local projects and things to help improve the communities around them rather than leaving them in a cell for 40 years... or some of the harsher punishments readers on here like to keep suggesting.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes