You and your partner are having a twins. During the pregnancy a complication occurs and you have to make a tough decision: which would you choose?

Hypothetically, you and your partner are having twins. Three months before the due date, a complication occurs and the doctors give you the following two options:

1) You can purposefully kill one of the twins giving the other a 100% chance of survival.

2) You can kill neither of them but then each will only have a 50% chance of survival.

What do you do?

Let's clear some things up before anyone answers the question. People have been real critical of hypothetical questions recently.
-In this scenario you have a partner and are having twins. Your current life situation and your opinion on having children are irrelevant. Yes, this question targets heterosexual couples more directly but if you're gay then i'm sure you can imagine an obvious solution such as a surrogate or sperm donor.
-In this reality, some aspects of technology are better. That's just the way it is. This ability to determine survival percentages accurately is one example of this technology. Deal with it!
-No, there are no other solutions. These are the only two that you have. If you don't like it, well, too damn bad. Don't bother answering if you can't play by the rules of this reality.

This is a variation of my previous question: Two infant twins are born. One of them will grow up to cure cancer, but only if the other one dies now. Would you kill the baby?

#BakedHaggis #Cammyscontroversialquestions
I would kill one twin to give the other a 100% chance of survival during birth
I would take my chances and allow both twins to live, giving each a 50% chance of surviving
GirlGuy
29
32