Are you nice and respectful to transgender women?

All the cis people who are nice to us and treat us like normal girls really matter because a lot of girls like me get treated super mean by our own families and you help us feel like we belong and deserve to be here 😊❤️ Thank you for helping me feel like I matter!
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I try to be nice to people but I voted no. I just think that trans people are messed up. Of course I can be nice to people like that, but no respect or support from me.

0|1
    1|0
    • I wish I could help you stop thinking those things about us.😞

• Show All
    • We really are born in the opposite genders body. It can’t be cured, I used to try so hard.

• Are you sure? Even you must think that changing gender is pretty absurd.

• I honestly don't give a flying fuck. Why should I treat you differently just because you're trans? I'll treat everyone the same, if you're cool, then you're cool and I'll treat you like a friend. If you're a dick, then you're a dick and I'll be twice as much of a dick to you. Why should it matter what gender you are? As long as you're you, then we're good.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm nice and respectful to who's nice and respectful to me. Idc if you're transgender, bigender, your gender or my gender, if you get outta line with me I'm gonna step outta line right back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll treat you with the same attitude I do most people. I won't treat you special or give you respect on the virtue that you decided you want to be a different gender.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I have a transgender cousin and a transgender co-worker. It breaks my heart to see them not get the support they need from their immediate families. It especially makes me hurt for them seeing their families call them by their feminine birth names and use female pronouns on their social media, I can't imagine how hard that is on them. I let my cousin stay with me for Easter break from college last year because his family was being so horrible to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I am respectful to them. But that doesn't mean I have to agree with them.
    But unfortunately, the only one I've met did not respect me, so that didn't end well. But I still try to be nice and respectful to any person.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cuz most people are afraid of the backlash if they don't. I'm not.

0|1
    1|0
    • Why not? 😞

• You want people to be afraid of getting backlash are you actually serious rn, and you wonder why people don't respect you.

• No victim no crime. You do you and by the way, if you never told me I would never have guess you were trans. You're really feminine and pretty, not to sound thirsty or anything lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, mostly because there are none where I live thankfully and just no because I'm not going to be respectful towards something I have no respect towards or for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am nice and respectful to everyone, even if I don't think they deserve it

1|1
    0|0
  • there's no point disrespecting anyone for no reason, but i still regard gender dysphoria as a condition.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm respectful to everyone, until they show me that they do not deserve my respect. That will generally happen when they fail to respect me or try to take advantage of my laid back nature. Everyone's perception is their reality, and I don't care to get into debates of what or who is right. Live and let live. Respect people as people, no matter who they are. I'm comforter able with who I am, a hetrosexual male. I will not have someone tell me how I will treat someone, especially if they fail to respect me! You have to give respect to earn it, you can't demand it, no matter who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat people like people. Dont mean I'll treat them nice by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and they should have all of the rights that cis people have

Plus, I am not a religious fruitcake who wants to make transgender life hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what anyone is if you show me respect I'll show you respect if you act like a fool and piss me off then I'll hurt you

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm nice to them because their a person I don't give a rat's ass what gender they are.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I support their rights

2|1
    0|1
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am, they are people too

1|0
    0|0
  • I treat everyone equally, so no

0|1
    0|0
  • I never met one

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate everyone equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never met one. I'm barely polite to gays.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are None in my country... thank god

0|0
    0|4
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• If I had tbh I make a bunch of LGBTQ+ jokes but if I'm being sincere, yeah lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Are transgender women men who are women? Or is women who are men?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to both

People should not be mean to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

I am also transgender

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I support the LGBTQ community

2|1
    0|1
  • Sure, why not? They're people too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I’m nice to everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, yes
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

1|0
    0|0
  • I do t refer to them as women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Mainly because in my eyes they’ll never be a real woman... but I do respect them as a person. I wouldn’t mistreat them.

• Some of my friends are, and they are super sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm nice to everyone :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes