Are you nice and respectful to transgender women?

All the cis people who are nice to us and treat us like normal girls really matter because a lot of girls like me get treated super mean by our own families and you help us feel like we belong and deserve to be here 😊❤️ Thank you for helping me feel like I matter!
  • Yes
  • No

1429

Most Helpful Guys

• I try to be nice to people but I voted no. I just think that trans people are messed up. Of course I can be nice to people like that, but no respect or support from me.

• I wish I could help you stop thinking those things about us.😞

• We really are born in the opposite genders body. It can’t be cured, I used to try so hard.

• Are you sure? Even you must think that changing gender is pretty absurd.

• I honestly don't give a flying fuck. Why should I treat you differently just because you're trans? I'll treat everyone the same, if you're cool, then you're cool and I'll treat you like a friend. If you're a dick, then you're a dick and I'll be twice as much of a dick to you. Why should it matter what gender you are? As long as you're you, then we're good.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm nice and respectful to who's nice and respectful to me. Idc if you're transgender, bigender, your gender or my gender, if you get outta line with me I'm gonna step outta line right back.

• I'll treat you with the same attitude I do most people. I won't treat you special or give you respect on the virtue that you decided you want to be a different gender.