How long did it take you to realize what you want in life?

1442

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm 32 and I'm still not completely sure what I want. I'm not certain about most of the things in my life.

• 21 years. My life changed a lot when I turned 21 and I realized what was going on around me, so I made some important decisions.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's changed over the years. I've done a lot of stuff. More than most people ever will.

Here's the conclusion I came to. The only thing that matters in life is the lives you touch in a positive way. The way you win at life, is to have lots of people who remember you at your death.

• At 25, I thought I had it together
    At 26, I realized I was wrong and needed to catch up.
    At 27 and 28, my engines were on constant afterburner.
    At 29, I stopped and caught a breather
    At 30, I realized I did a good job catching up, Im 40 now and even today Im reevaluating my goals.