Are you a alpha or not?

This is the most serious and important question so please be honest. Are you aplha or something else?Are you a alpha or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No such thing. But if we're killing tacks then I'm a beta.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The whole alpha beta stuff is all bull. Switch the greatest fighter jet pilot in the air force today with the seal team operative. Dude can hit 8 gs with a clear head doesn't mean he can hit up a covert ops.

If you can do something i can't do, you help me. I can do something you can't do, i help you. That's the only reason we have modern day technology. That is the only reason we have history books. The only reason we have a future.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never really think about it, but I frequently find friends relying on me for decision making, so perhaps.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• *an alpha.

sorry that was triggering.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am, totally alpha ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I fight for a classless society.

0|1
    0|1
  • I think, I am. Not out of a conscious effort. I find myself constantly in surroundings where (mostly not intended) I end up in a group position where I participate in guiding, planning and making relevant decisions. Is there something like a ''Passive Alpha'' ?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have 2 protons and 2 neutrons, I have a charge of +2 and I am more ionising than that of a beta particle.

And maybe have a shorter range...

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a leader, but i am not an alpha. Rather then fighting for the top position i rather do my own thing that suits me best and people can naturally follow me if they like what i do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never needed to prove anything
    So, I don't care about this xd

1|3
    0|0
  • Kinda hard to apply the Wolf hierarchy to humans, they have a strong leader to survive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a beta cuck SJW snowflake.

0|1
    0|0
  • More of a lone wolf than an alpha.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • An 𝛂²

0|1
    0|0
  • I do what I damn well please.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one more alpha than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am between beta and gamma

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll let others be the judge of that.

0|1
    0|0
  • one alphas do not exist and two
    I'M MORE ALPHA THEN ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen scientists actually back up the concept of an alpha or beta class within society. I think the idea is designed to dismay.

0|1
    0|0
  • alpha but scared to approach women, and like guy commented : "I never needed to prove anything
    So, I don't care about this xd"

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes