Are you a alpha or not?

This is the most serious and important question so please be honest. Are you aplha or something else?Are you a alpha or not?

419

Most Helpful Girls

• No such thing. But if we're killing tacks then I'm a beta.

Most Helpful Guys

• The whole alpha beta stuff is all bull. Switch the greatest fighter jet pilot in the air force today with the seal team operative. Dude can hit 8 gs with a clear head doesn't mean he can hit up a covert ops.

If you can do something i can't do, you help me. I can do something you can't do, i help you. That's the only reason we have modern day technology. That is the only reason we have history books. The only reason we have a future.

• I never really think about it, but I frequently find friends relying on me for decision making, so perhaps.