Should women be picky and have high standards too?

I think so. I'm not a feminist but everything seems to be about how to keep a man happy and attracted etc. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't a man stay on top of his fitness, hygiene, fashion etc and keep me sexually pleased assuming he has a big dick? Lol. For example I only date handsome black men who are athletic with abs and well endowed.. and I get judged for this (which honestly I don't give a fuck) double standards much? Some men prefer blondes, thin etc which I can give two fucks about because it's their preference and I have MY preference. The point is many men (often the broke, flawed, fat and weirdos) have high unrealistic expectations and standards with women. And they seem entitled and I don't agree with it. Kinda reminds me of white men who feels entitled to dating non white women because they're the majority.

1444

Most Helpful Guys

• I say they have to be picky. Women deserve good guys that love them, not abusive assholes.

• You like what you like, ain’t nothing wrong with that.

Most Helpful Girls

• People should be entitled to having their own opinions without people giving a fuck but nowadays it’s impossible🙌🏽

• My standards are high which I guess is why I haven’t dated in a while. Which is good because I dodge the shitty guys.