Is it good strategy by the Left of focusing on our universities and Hollywood to push their extreme leftist ideas?

These groups are seen as “ important” by the Left, and many would say it’s extremely effective, based on the results so far. Does it give you pause about its legitimacy?
Is this really going to continue, or do you have more faith in America?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Media and hollywood are overwhelmingly conservative, 'leftists' aren't controlling it. Universities are very much left wing hot spots, but I don't really see a problem with that.

• 6d

@lilaqua- I can’t let your first sentence go without challenging it by saying it is just plain wrong, and everyone knows that- but you. Sorry but I had to say it because it’s true.

Most Helpful Guy

• the fact you think universities and hollywood are extremely leftitist shows you lack understanding of reality... Globally speaking, pretty much everything in the US is right of center- even the democrats would be considered a conservative party by most global standards.

• 6d

@ccp16- I assumed it would be obvious that I am not speaking from the global perspective. For this question I don’t think that your version of where America stands on the ideological scale is relevant. America is its own place , it is my country, it doesn’t matter how you define “left” or “right”, neither does your assessment of my understanding of reality.
      Not-so-clever way of sidestepping the question, as for you having a some advanced knowledge of global politics- I see no evidence.