Is it good strategy by the Left of focusing on our universities and Hollywood to push their extreme leftist ideas?

These groups are seen as “ important” by the Left, and many would say it’s extremely effective, based on the results so far. Does it give you pause about its legitimacy?
Is this really going to continue, or do you have more faith in America?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Media and hollywood are overwhelmingly conservative, 'leftists' aren't controlling it. Universities are very much left wing hot spots, but I don't really see a problem with that.

0|2
    1|0
    • 6d

@lilaqua- I can’t let your first sentence go without challenging it by saying it is just plain wrong, and everyone knows that- but you. Sorry but I had to say it because it’s true.

Most Helpful Guy

• the fact you think universities and hollywood are extremely leftitist shows you lack understanding of reality... Globally speaking, pretty much everything in the US is right of center- even the democrats would be considered a conservative party by most global standards.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

@ccp16- I assumed it would be obvious that I am not speaking from the global perspective. For this question I don’t think that your version of where America stands on the ideological scale is relevant. America is its own place , it is my country, it doesn’t matter how you define “left” or “right”, neither does your assessment of my understanding of reality.
      Not-so-clever way of sidestepping the question, as for you having a some advanced knowledge of global politics- I see no evidence.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• The left has made a concerted push to control two institutions: education and the media. Thus far, they have been very effective and many young people simply repeat what they have been told without question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they're already starting to reject it. Hopefully evergreen state will close down after how the spineless administration handled that. Marvel comics and their push into diversity is tanking but push along. won't last forever. It can't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes