Homosexuality, in general, is a lifestyle choice comparable to smoking and drinking?

• True
  • False
  • Results
    Vote C
6d
If it’s not a lifestyle choice, then what is it?

1212

Most Helpful Girls

• It's a choice

• 6d

Oh, so I suppose chose to be attracted to women? I mean, how else would you know?

• 6d

Yes u chose to be attracted to women.

Most Helpful Guys

• Would it matter if it was? But no, unless you see smoking sheep and other animals your comparison is ridiculous

• 6d

In general, as in the majority of it is, and the minority has natural biological influence.

• 6d

I appreciate you helping me with this

• 6d

Well you still clearly come at it from the position of its wrong, which I would wager is entirely based on a religious upbringing. It's really helpful to separate religion from everything else then you can judge things on their own merits without preconceptions. I really don't think you can choose what gender you like but we clearly won't agree on that so this is now going to be a circular argument.

• I question whether homosexuals are genuine biologically drawn to others of the same sex. I have always wondered that a choice to exercise homosexual actions isn't a mental choice. Your comparison to smoking and drinking seems a big stretch.