Social Justice Warriors, intelligent/logical/rational or bat sh*t crazy/out of their minds?

Are these SJWs actually on to something or is this PC/Feminist stuff just BS and people putting on a show for attention?
Updates:
When did I shit on anybody?
I simply posted a question on what people think... you got offended by said question then started getting hostile... not how adults are supposed to act... and I'm not the one attacking anyone, who made up mansplaining and manspreading? And I did say made up...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• bat sh*t crazy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• driven by emotion and personal opinion, rather than consideration for fact, reason, common sense, and overall welfare/success of the country.
    in short - sjws should be required by law to put resources of themselves and their ilk at the forefront for addressing their movements and opinions.

0|1
    0|0
    • Honestly most of the sjw movement is composed by this new feminist group... True feminist were about equality and wanted equal rights. They now have equal rights and they backed off. Now this new group is just women who hate men or feel they should be entitled for being a woman, in truth a woman has more rights then men in areas that can change or ruin a man's life in a big way... It's so bad that women are making up words to explain things men do and making these things out to be horribly offensive... Men are being targeted and accused without logic and/or evidence. Why should men feel guilty for being born a man... don't people see that this over sensitive way of thinking is a problem? How can people possibly live together when everything is offencive... what happens to free will? What happens to equality?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Some are alright, though a lot are somewhat out of touch with reality. Product of practicing "social justice" on nothing more than a college campus.

I know a few who hold beliefs like that who I never tell my true opinions. I think they are just this generation's version of hippies.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are a variant of politicians. They are taking advantage trying to see where their influence is using communities that "need" representing. It's a push for power over others.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s a bunch of entitled college kids who haven’t spent a day in the real world yet, they still live off their parents have everything paid for yet still think they are oppressed, mostly as an excuse not to make anything of their lives, there are actual issues out there but they overhype these issues or focus on non existent issues like man spreading, they say that their antifa yet have many similar views to actual fascists, so basically it’s just a bunch of confused college kids who will hopefully outgrow this fad once they start working and paying bills

0|3
    0|0
  • Morons. The difference between social justice, and actual justice is immense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since when is a sense of fair play 'bat shit crazy'?
    Sh*t? Seriously? How old are you? Speaks volumes. It's spelled SHIT.

0|0
    0|1
    • Why come at me? It's a question? If you are offended by questions you probably shouldn't be here

• Show All
    • Since when does 'fair play' translate into 'degrading men'?
      Fair is fair and works both ways.

• As friendly as you're being is fine with me. Your hostility is palpable and rank. I reckon you're getting off lightly for your unfounded assumptions and wild generalizations.

Recommended myTakes