Social Justice Warriors, intelligent/logical/rational or bat sh*t crazy/out of their minds?

Are these SJWs actually on to something or is this PC/Feminist stuff just BS and people putting on a show for attention?
When did I shit on anybody?
I simply posted a question on what people think... you got offended by said question then started getting hostile... not how adults are supposed to act... and I'm not the one attacking anyone, who made up mansplaining and manspreading? And I did say made up...

16

Most Helpful Girl

• bat sh*t crazy.

Most Helpful Guy

• driven by emotion and personal opinion, rather than consideration for fact, reason, common sense, and overall welfare/success of the country.
    in short - sjws should be required by law to put resources of themselves and their ilk at the forefront for addressing their movements and opinions.

• Honestly most of the sjw movement is composed by this new feminist group... True feminist were about equality and wanted equal rights. They now have equal rights and they backed off. Now this new group is just women who hate men or feel they should be entitled for being a woman, in truth a woman has more rights then men in areas that can change or ruin a man's life in a big way... It's so bad that women are making up words to explain things men do and making these things out to be horribly offensive... Men are being targeted and accused without logic and/or evidence. Why should men feel guilty for being born a man... don't people see that this over sensitive way of thinking is a problem? How can people possibly live together when everything is offencive... what happens to free will? What happens to equality?