There are more black people in Canada than there are in America. True or false?

America looks all "white bread" to me. NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Nashville, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, DC, and Detroit are almost entirely white American compared to the Canadian cities I've seen.

Canada is about 80% black and 20% white.

Even on the farms in Alberta and Manitoba you see more black farmers than white ones. It's like South Africa there.

I honestly think London (UK) is whiter than all the Canadian cities and towns combined.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why it concerns you.
    Barely any white people in Sudan, why? because black people walked that land before them. Same with America and Canada, the reason black people were here long ago was due to slavery. Now we only have the occasional Jamaican immigrating here.
    You saw more whites than blacks in Atlanta? are you color blind?
    Come to Miami, you will have a harder time finding someone white.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you’re gonna be a troll, at least try to make it believable