How do you view law enforcement in the United States?

I'm currently striving for a career in law enforcement and I've noticed a lot of people have been asking me if I'm sure because of recent events involving police departments. So I'm curious, how do you view police departments in the United States? You may us the polls and defend your answer if you'd like but they are very broad for a reason so please comment a better one and as always, I love civil conservations so if I respond to your opinion please show the courtesy I will show you. Thank you so much
  • "All cops are racist, you better face it"
  • Police are just over powered, as a result we get 'use of excessive force' and a bunch of "stupid donut eaters"
  • Some police officers are just poorly trained, nothing is perfect you know
    Vote C
  • Police do the best they can, its the people who question the law that are the problem
    Vote D

111