Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?

• Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?Gender equality.
  • Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?Special treatment
  • Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?Triggered!!! Women have every right to assault men without consequences. Gender equality is not for men, they should shut up and take it like a man.
    Vote C
How can feminists say we live in a sexist patriarchal soceity when as shown by the vote 90% of men believe in gender equality

1033

Most Helpful Girls

• Equality for both genders irregardless on who does the violence. One thing that I hate about feminism is this: They fight for the rights of abused females and yet forget about those men abused by females. Equality is the possible solution.

Special treatment? Not really

• "irregardless" is not a word.
      regardless means you don't take it into regard.
      ir- is creating a negative.
      Irregardless is a form of double negative.

You'd get kicked the fuck out of a grammar exam with that word.

• @Benedek38 correcting spelling and grammar is racist

• Equality, of course. If a woman hits a man, the man should have every right to defend himself/fight back. Violence is violence, and shouldn’t be tolerated regardless of gender.

Most Helpful Guys

• Civilized gentlemen have an obligation to not become violent in disputes with anyone. That is part of the implied "social contract" that we accept when we decide that we want to live in civilized society. Civilized ladies also have an obligation to not become violent in disputes with anyone. That is part of the implied "social contract" that they accept when they decide that they want to live in civilized society.

If a woman breaches the implied contract, she cannot then have any expectation to receive the benefits of that same contract that she disregarded. So, if a woman strikes a man first, she should expect to have the living fuck beat out of her.

• Feminists EXPECT everything to be good for them only. And that's what they get. Even guys who are cucks or have been brainwashed are on their side most of the time. What we SHOULD have is equal treatment of both genders. Whoever attacks first is the suspect. And the victim should have the right to defend. Being physically weaker or shorter or popular should not give you the right to assault someone and get away with it. But for some reason, that's not what courts think. We should fire all the judges who treat women like unicorns no matter how evil the women are. I suspect that judges who give women a 'Pussy Pass' receive more money. But I don't know.