Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?

Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?

• Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?Gender equality.
    Vote A
  • Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?Special treatment
    Vote B
  • Gender equality. When it comes to female on male violence should feminists expect equality or special treatment?Triggered!!! Women have every right to assault men without consequences. Gender equality is not for men, they should shut up and take it like a man.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
How can feminists say we live in a sexist patriarchal soceity when as shown by the vote 90% of men believe in gender equality

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Equality for both genders irregardless on who does the violence. One thing that I hate about feminism is this: They fight for the rights of abused females and yet forget about those men abused by females. Equality is the possible solution.

Special treatment? Not really

0|2
    0|1
    • "irregardless" is not a word.
      regardless means you don't take it into regard.
      ir- is creating a negative.
      Irregardless is a form of double negative.

You'd get kicked the fuck out of a grammar exam with that word.

• @Benedek38 correcting spelling and grammar is racist

• Equality, of course. If a woman hits a man, the man should have every right to defend himself/fight back. Violence is violence, and shouldn’t be tolerated regardless of gender.

1|3
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Civilized gentlemen have an obligation to not become violent in disputes with anyone. That is part of the implied "social contract" that we accept when we decide that we want to live in civilized society. Civilized ladies also have an obligation to not become violent in disputes with anyone. That is part of the implied "social contract" that they accept when they decide that they want to live in civilized society.

If a woman breaches the implied contract, she cannot then have any expectation to receive the benefits of that same contract that she disregarded. So, if a woman strikes a man first, she should expect to have the living fuck beat out of her.

0|2
    0|1
  • Feminists EXPECT everything to be good for them only. And that's what they get. Even guys who are cucks or have been brainwashed are on their side most of the time. What we SHOULD have is equal treatment of both genders. Whoever attacks first is the suspect. And the victim should have the right to defend. Being physically weaker or shorter or popular should not give you the right to assault someone and get away with it. But for some reason, that's not what courts think. We should fire all the judges who treat women like unicorns no matter how evil the women are. I suspect that judges who give women a 'Pussy Pass' receive more money. But I don't know.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I don't believe physical fights solve anything but if a woman wants to go at a guy like she can hold her own, she better be able to because he is in his right to defend himself.

0|5
    0|1
  • Well, I do believe that would take a lot of will power to not hit her back 🤷‍♀️🙄. I am not for anyone slapping their chest hair off each other 🤔. Its situational I guess if he is defending himself VS actually loosing composure.

0|1
    0|0
    • If a woman loses it enough to go crazy on a man, why do you still hold the man more responsible such that should not lose composure? Why is he responsible for staying clear headed when the woman has no such obligation?

• @bamesjond0069 I am saying he could be the bigger person not that he has to be more responsible for his actions. As I don't believe its right to put your hands on another person in general.

• Regardless of gender or non conforming w. e you want to identify as

• Well if you're dumb enough to put your own health/life at risk and don't even have any fighting skills to back it up with (esp against someone much stronger and bigger than you that can finish you off easily), what can be said about said person?
    As for the guy hitting back harder than usual, this is my only concern: How can you then prove that you were the victim if she ends up with bruises and reports you?

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a difference between defending yourself & beating someone to a pulp because they slapped you. This goes for any combination of genders.

2|1
    0|1
    • @mistixs a guy who calls himself a terrorist and shoots a cop with a pistol can be taken down with an M16... for the sake of self defense
      A crazy person who slaps you in the face will also be beaten to a pulp in the name of self defense (it's called "counter-attack" for a reason... to deter the opposition from prolonging the fight)

• So does this also apply to when a man slaps a woman and the women comes back and beats him half to death with a baseball bat? Because women celebrate incidents like that all the time.

• @ronaldo75 they're being hypocrites as they would protest it if the genders were reversed

• Um kinda question is that? Of course equal treatment. Noone sane deserves to get away with violence. (Unless in self defense)

0|1
    0|1
  • If you're a man and you hit a woman that hit you first, you better run

0|1
    0|1
  • No one should assault another person and not expect a violent response.

0|1
    0|0
  • Human is human genders doesn't important all human is equality

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 31

• Any person had the right to defend themselves with sufficient force.

0|1
    0|1
    • Some people overdo it though. For example there was a story here not so long ago about a female poster that slapped her boyfriend (not that hard) but the boyfriend reacted with a punch back and it hurt. Hence why it's not wise to start an altercation if you're the weaker person.

• You never know who you just stumbled upon.

• @Danielle93 I said “sufficient force” if a person responds with reasonable force it is justified. If, for example, I’m slapped and I respond with breaking both the persons legs I have exceeded justifiable force.

• Personally , I would never hit anyone as hard as they hit me
    as for being stronger that women in general , I don't think I would need to hit her back, I can dodge , or pin her easily (mostly )

0|0
    0|1
  • Self defense is always justifiable.

0|2
    0|1
  • Gender equality.

If a woman hits a guy, then the guy has every right to hit back, none of this 'special treatment' and 'never hit a woman bullshit'.

Not every guy is stronger than every woman and being physically stronger doesn't guarantee you'll win a fight

I love it when people say 'guys who hit women are such pussies', lol, wouldn't that make women pussies, by default, which itself is also sexist.

0|1
    0|1
  • I think you should hit them the same way you would hit any other 110 Lb. man of very slight build.

I mean let's get real, you don't go full-out against guys half your size either, do you?

It's natural to hold back against smaller, weaker opponents.

0|0
    0|2
    • In open weight competitions of full contact sports, you’ll often find yourself fighting guys that can weigh 60-80lbs more than you.

• Show All
    • @Bananaman177 Catch wrestling is based on Jiu Jitsu, do your research better.

Size doesn’t mean everything. Of course someone who has a overinflated ego like yourself thinks otherwise, I can show you countless videos of a smaller person defeating a larger person and you still would keep running your mouth because of your shattered ego.

Typical keyboard warrior making threats. Did you even read what I said? Brawling is illegal, get that through your thick skull.

What makes you think I can’t pick you up and slam you on the ground as well? You sound absolutely ridiculous claiming you have superhuman strength. This is real life, not a movie. Besides, how do you know that I’m not actually a 7’0” 300lb monster that can manhandle you?

I don’t even know why you started replying with insults when I wasn’t even trying to argue with you, I was simply adding to the discussion. Now cab that attitude before you get us both banned.

• Also @Bananaman177

1.) Height and weight don’t always translate to strength.

2.) There are pros and cons to a person’s height, regardless if they are short or tall

3.) There are many more factors involved aside from size, strength and skill when it comes to full contact sports (BJJ, wrestling, Judo, mma etc). Those factors include fluidity (mobility), speed, dexterity, flexibility and endurance.

Since I’m pretty sure the question asker is tired of all the notifications he’s been receiving. I’m done replying to this thread.

• The damage each is able to inflict physically is quite radically different. But yes you can defend yourself, including strikes, if a woman attacks you, you just can't escalate the amount of force used. Ie she slaps you in the shoulder and you break her jaw would be a bit extreme but shoving her or grabbing her and moving her out of the way is fair enough.

Weapons change everything though.

0|1
    0|1
  • "Feminists" might EXPECT it, but they certainly don't deserve it. Any person's "rights" end where someone else's begins. If someone commits an assault (the threat) and/or battery (the physical action of touching/hitting/attacking) , you certainly have the right to defend yourself in kind.

0|1
    0|1
  • I believe in equal consequences by the means of the law, but not in the form of personal retaliation. A man should be able to defend himself by other means than hitting her back. I know this isn't gonna always be 100% the case, as some women can be quite powerful and skilled, so I guess that would have be a judgement call.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have the right to defend yourself as a guy if she keeps coming at you. Use of overwhelming force isn't going to play well in court though. You'll find out what it's about once you go before a judge. Justice is not blind. That's all I have to say.

0|1
    0|1
  • I won't hit a woman as much as possible. But as soon as she hits me, in my eyes she's not a woman, but an agressor, who can expect that I defend myself with full force if necessary.

For those who says "But a woman is weaker, you shouldn't hit her!". Does that mean if I'm attacker by a man weaker than me, I shouldn't defend myself? Or does it work only with women?

0|1
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes