Do you believe in gravity is a real force or is it a fake force?

Please explain why is it or not in your own words.
  • Yes
  • No

315

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a believer.
    I fallen down many times, but I've never fallen up.

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh Jesus. Now this is what the world has come to. We're debating whether gravity is fake.

Yes, it's totally fake. Believe me. Totally, completely fake. It's a Chinese hoax, believe me. But it's okay, we're gonna lock her up into a gravity prison, believe me.

• Seems like a troll post but I'll go with it. Well regardless of it we do know some type of "force" pulls and object back towards the ground when you throw a ball up into the air it comes back down. We know if you blow a balloon up with just air it won't float up it will drop to the ground. But if you fill a balloon up with helium it will float. If you jump out of a plan high up in the sky you will fall back down. If you where to stand on a 10ft ladder and hold out your hand with an apple and let go of the apple it will fall to the ground. Now take that for an example. If you where to do this at 6 opposite points on the earth and had the same result it's a very good conclusion that there is a "force at the center of the earth keeping objects pulled to it. Otherwise everything woukd float away and possibly into space.

• Okay, but gravity isn't the force that holds us on earth. Also, I ain't no troll just trying to see why people still believe in gravity.