Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?

Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?Do you think people have become more crazier now as compared to the past?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I believe so, I partly think it's because of this globalized society where all kinds of information is available to you, even from a young age thus making people more desensitized to what used to be believed in the past as crazy things.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• You can call it creativity... And some sort of environment they live in which makes them do what they want to.. And past was too like that.. But we weren't aware... You can see examples of rulers who have different types of livings

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously. It's because there are no serious World Wars or extreme suffering in the developed world so people look for things to fight for: Examples, Third Wave Feminism, LGBT etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, we had just became more aware of them.
    All you need to do is read the books of people who went exploring the world, who wrote down incidents on madness from people they seen/met.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Seriously? Look at history. It's just more shown more due to global communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're just getting started.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think so and I blame the internet

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope we just have Google to see are craziness now

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.