Do you think women should be allowed to sunbathe topless around kids at a beach?

What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No ew even I don't wanna see that, forget kids

1|2
    3|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Kids are not hurt by seeing adult bodies in an innocuous setting.

1|2
    0|1
    • Would you walk around topless with your kids? Like home etc?

• My daughter has seen me naked, yes. And my parents were naked at home too, to a certain extent. Treating the adult body like it's a dirty secret does more to harm children.

• Yes

It should be our choice, not someone else choice

1|1
    0|1
    • Do you think kids should be allowed at nudist beaches?

• Yes

I am against banning things

• We have to understand that westernized culture has sexualized women's breast, and that's the only reason we see it as indecent. If you socialize kids to see breasts as a non-sexual body part, then it wouldn't matter who's topless.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes

Our right to do so and the government has no rights to tell me

0|2
    0|1
  • They are in many countries. No one there even cares. Especially the kids.

Only puritan America gets triggered by stuff like this.

1|2
    1|2
  • Yes!!

1|2
    0|1
  • If guys can, we can as well

1|1
    1|1
  • 100% yes dude

1|1
    0|1
  • It's not a big deal, but this will be a stepping stone to being bottomless around kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god no.

0|2
    3|1

What Guys Said 17

• If our country did not have a problem with nudity, women being topless would bot be a problem. But. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I think women should have the same right to go topless as men. But I also realize that most women wouldn't want to do it because of cultural norms. And as someone who has participated in nude recreation I know there's nothing wrong with kids seeing the human body. They really couldn't care less about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you go about teaching children that a woman's breasts are something to be kept away and that they are "explicit" then you're giving them a reason to see them as such. Teach them differently when they're children, and the world becomes a different place. That's obvious.
    People won't change though. Close minded and possibly just ignorant.

0|0
    0|0
  • All these women who say yes I hope to see topless. ;)

But seriously, there is a big difference between thinking something should be allowed and wanting to actually do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. The earlier you get kids used to the sight of naked mammary glands - parts of the body they were feeding on only years ago - the sooner you desensitize them to the sight of a pair of breasts, and the more likely you'll end up in a society that doesn't go apeshit crazy, pearl-clutching-think-of-the-kids-stir-crazy over a pair of naked breasts, body parts that more than half the population have.

In fact, I think it's a very good way to give kids the impression that women come in all shapes and sizes - not just what you see in the pages of a glossy magazine or on TV or film.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I am not affected by it really. I won't have a relationship, so kids are out of the equation and I don't go to the beach. Let's make America mini-Europe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , what's the problem with that. We go a nudist caravan park in France there they don't wear clothes and my daughters love it !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem - They are just female breast whose biological function is to feed any young

0|0
    0|0
  • They should have separate beaches, some where it is allowed, and other where it is prohibited so families can go to those ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh they can breastfeed them but kids can't just look at them after? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes