Black woman fakes Trump support and political views. Makes $150,000, is that okay?

I thought this was hilarious. Why would you send someone money, just because of their political views? I think more non-"Whites" will consider doing this. It might be a quick easy way to make a buck. But is it ethical? Should she give the money back? Gofundme shut her account down after she was outted on Twitter.

https://www.alternet.org/woman-scams-conservatives-out-150000-pretending-be-persecuted-trump-supporter

A woman identifying herself as "Reformed Republican" posted a photo of herself in a "Make America Great Again" hat and announced she refused to hide any longer. The way the story ended, however, was not the way Republicans would have hoped.

"I will not hide any longer,, [sic] the left has made us feel as if us black republicans [sic] should hide!! but not anymore!!
Wow! Just wow!
Wow! Just wow!
2
14