Do you think open carry should be allowed in all states?

https://youtu.be/oQc-a2FEKEI

(Please excuse me for I’m about to rant about this topic)
Now being a California resident my whole life and knowing how this state is so fucken liberal and is full of pussies that do not want guns. (If I hurt your feelings I’m sorry) but this state and the State of Florida are both states that do NOT allow open carry of firearms. With that being said it’s almost coincidental how the states that have the lowest crime rates are those that allow open carry. One example being Texas. I am a Marine, I’ve gone through combat training and have learned about psychological warfare and as well as terrorism awareness. One could easily say that all these shootings are local acts of terrorism. Another could simply say that the people that do these shootings are people that are mentally ill and find that killing other people is fun. Regardless wtf they think one thing is clear, if a cock sucker that wants to inflict lethal harm using any weapon walks into a bar and is 99% certain that none of the people there are carrying a firearm, do you think he or she will carry out the action if they walked into that same bar and visually see’s multiple people carrying firearms and or lives in a state that allows the carry of fire arms? Probably not. If there is one thing I learned is that the ultimate defense in actions of killing or harm to take place. You must have a deterrent, for those of you who do not know what that is. It’s pretty much something that will make someone change their mind of doing any action.

For example a security system on a house will deter a house burglar from attempting to break in. We human beings are animals that weigh consequence vs reward ALL THE TIME. If there is little to no risk it’s most likely that an individual will do it.

Do you think open carry should be allowed in all states?Do you think open carry should be allowed in all states?
  • The carry of fire arms should be allowed in all States. Regardless of population
  • The issuing of carry permits should be allowed in all states, BUT should only be administered to specific individuals
  • The issuing on carry permits should be outright banned
    Vote C
5d
These are just my thoughts, and I’m not coming at this from an unbiased point of view. I’m coming at this topic with general common sense and facts.

Here is an article written with conjunction of the Tampa Bay Times

www.politifact.com/.../
5d
For those of you that are un enlightened about what’s going on behind the scenes. You might want to watch this video from start to finish.

https://youtu.be/pq1TXEE_QK4

Point of this video is to show that no matter wtf the government does about guns. CRIMINALS will ALWAYS have access to guns.

1631