What predictions do you have for 2019?

What do you think will happen in 2019 and why?
Also share some things that you think are unlikely to happen but that you're keeping your fingers crossed for!

#BakedHaggis #Cammysquestions

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• That the 5G cell phone towers are going to start admitting Transmissions to people's brains through RFID chips unwillingly and unknowingly implanted in people vaccinations and genetically modified food

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• More climate change records at least

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Asians will have finished making Male and female robots/Androids to replace the other gender. It will be sold to all.
    Male ones ones will be able to impregnate human women.
    Female ones will be able to be impregnated by a human male.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't listen to that jackass that didn't like your choice of pics. I like it.
    A bit dreary, but one never knows. :)

My prediction:

I see trees of green, red roses too
    I see them bloom for me and you
    And I think to myself what a wonderful world
    I see skies of blue and clouds of white
    The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
    The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
    Are also on the faces of people going by
    I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
    They're really saying I love you
    I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
    They'll learn much more than I'll never know
    Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

0|1
    0|1
  • Fortnite will die off and a new game like it will come out

0|1
    0|0
  • People will die, there will be more shootings and Trump will still be president

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about 2019 but by 2200 hopefully everyone will be one race.

0|0
    2|1
  • People dieing for sure

0|1
    1|1
  • Interesting.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hopefully the world ends

0|2
    0|0
  • Nothing will change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I predict I'll have my new vagina!

0|1
    1|1
  • Marriage and I want to be pregnant by October 2019

0|1
    1|0
  • My new car

0|0
    1|0
  • Mass genocide

0|0
    0|0
  • That love island is going to be better x

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll visit my love

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 36

• I will get a girlfriend
    Or a wife

0|0
    0|0
  • Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I see blood on my hands
    the same as you do
    Every time u look in the mirror
    You dont see yourself
    Its like a copy of the past
    Which i dont understand
    Walking down the street
    Seems like every day
    Everything is fine
    But its only a dream

I did in in 5 minutes deamn im good :P

0|2
    0|0
    • 4d

But its just another day

Change last line XD!!!

• My prediction: Soon, there will be FISA declassifications followed by the unsealing of thousands of indictments. Not long after (or during) the exposure of corruption on a global/corperate scale, the power will shut down for about 10 days. [10 days of darkness] While we have no news outlet to turn to, we will get alerts via the presidential Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) it was tested a few months ago for this reason. This will allow the president to communicate to everyone directly, bypassing the mainstream media. One of these alerts will consist of the declaration of Martial Law while the corrupt are being arrested. After that when the power goes back on? Not too sure. But eventually there will be a financial reset after we are no longer owned by the federal reserve. A Currency backed by precious metals. We will gradually grow economically, emotionaly and spiritually. Each month we will receive $100,000 or "energy" equivalent to it. The point of this isn't to make you rich. It is to gain freedom financial/spiritually to find one's self. Many do not know the scale of money/energy that has been taken from you all. It is in the trillions even quintillions of dollars. Some of this will be revealed when the audit of the Pentagon is finished. This will occur very soon. The end of the world will not end in cataclysmic destruction by humans or earth itself. It will be the end of suffering. The end of tireless working for worthless dross in return. Humans will soon know what freedom is.

0|0
    0|2
  • For the world you mean?

It would be no surprise if trumps starts a nuclear war.
    I'm waiting for a big storm that destroys a lot of the world.
    And for all the toxic air from smoke, vehicles, etc to come back down to earth. Making it impossible to breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we got elected officials who wear Muslim garb and wrap themselves in the flag of a third world country we went to war with so I would say we are looking at the apocolypse

0|1
    0|1
  • X amount of new genders
    Won't be able to breath air in certain places without being accused of taking advantage of a minority or cultural appropriation.
    More terrorism, more school, club wherever shootings.
    Brexit
    Some other stuff

1|1
    0|1
  • (take your pick of any of these): far left, Feminists, sjws , greedy corporations, reverse racists , metoo, peta, environMENTALists.

_____will ruin something

0|2
    0|1
  • I predict things will go on as they always have. Children will be born, old people will die. There will be suffering, but there always is. The grass will grow, and dandelions too. The sun will rise and set. And the moon will tell me It's a wonderful world.

0|0
    0|0
  • In terms of politics and society: The world is getting really messed up. I think there will be Civil War or something along those line because Far-Left Extremism is really taking over and that only sparks violence and Far-Right Extremism... so, War! Although I don’t think it’ll happen in 2019. I’d say before 2030 the way the World is going will shift. People, at least normal people, are starting to see the massive “Liberal Agenda” at play and are revolting it. Also people are sick of the “500 genders” type people and SJW’s. Not to bash guys or anything but I really think MEN need to become MEN again and start standing up for themselves and stuff.

Sorry for the rant but I am sensitive around politics. I hate the social engineering and brainwashing that occurs through the media and now fucked up the World is.

As for me, not really sure I guess I just want to be happy throughout the year.

0|1
    1|1
    • 5d

You are wrong.

• Show All
    • 5d

@TacoFamine You're certainly not wrong about the divide. I'm not sure if it will lead to a civil war but there will certainly be some sort of fallout. I can't believe how PC and anti-free speech the UK has become over the last few years.

• 5d

Prob won't be war but I'll see that first before I could see a us civil war.

• I am not sure what will happen by the weekend never mind 2019 - OK being serious the polarisation gets worse and worse till it self destructs or something happens so awful it sobers people up

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to eat some food in 2019. I'm probably not going to have a girlfriend. Democrats will try to impeach Trump maybe. Europe and migrant issues will continue. China will continue to colonize Africa.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably around 50 mass shootings in the USA. Possibly more, they're happening so often they practically occur twice a week.

1|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Wtf are you dumb?

• Show All
    • 1d

You do know like 250 of that number counts sucides right? Then another 53 are gang violence that takes place in like 6 cities. Which it's effectively banned to have guns which allow gangs to roam free. And it's like every other week at the longest between attacks. Your iron dome is generally good enough not to worry the general public. But I can still say we even though we were a major power in Ww2 no one bothered to try to attack the main land due to " there being a rifle behind every blade of grass" even Californias civilian population alone is armed enough to take on and wipe out both Italy and Japan during ww2. And would show a good amount of resistance to Germany if they landed on the shoreline. If you take into account that sucide number out of the "gun violence" equation then per population we are one of the safest countries for gun violence. Beating out Australia who banned guns. And all European nation's besides Switzerland.

• 1d

Not bad considering we have more guns than people and yet somehow have less gun violence than most of the rest of the world.

• The whole world's gonna destroy , the population will be twice , aliens will attack and eat the flesh of humans, humans will be the enemies of humans, world war lll and that's all what i think..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a talented psychic and things randomly pop into my head from the future. I also have a high accuracy. I see nothing yet. I do however see this all the time from the future.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I'm also a psychic but my powers are restricted to smelling bullshit. Your comment is reeking of it, my friend!

• Show All
    • 3d

I know it was a question I am saying it was stupid

• 3d

Guess I should have asked a boob question, right?

• nothing will change 😌😌 Syria won't be free from isis trump still a president Arab world will still under bad rulers

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably vote. And maybe, I'll vote for the right person. 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • We're due for an economic downturn. I also think tension in the Persian gulf and South China Sea may escalate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing will happen, the world will still be the same, probably more shooting in the US, more wars in Africa, more terrorism in Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, I'm not a prophet like other Muslim countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • The wall will be finished.

2|1
    0|1
    • 5d

I hope so, and I hope Mexico has to pay for it. :)

• 5d

@ertyuiopa tariffs are paying for it. I'm sure Mexico is considering their own wall in southern Mexico 😎

• 5d

The day that Trump announced that Mexico would be paying for the wall, I had do laugh.
      Why? Not because I didn't believe it, but because I knew all the idiots wouldn't believe it. lol
      Them buggers are going to pay, whether they like it or not!
      The Dems are slowly realizing that Trump is always 10 steps ahead of them. :)

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes