What do you think about Russians?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Warm nature

Friendly

Love their vodka ( mostly ) as i saw in the program associated with The Fifa 2018 WC.. also matroshka (i hope it is correct) dolls are cool.

Their space program is good. I guess their economy is volatile 😊 don't know exactly..
    Mostly , an ally , who can be trusted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never got a chance to met one
    But I've seen a few Russian movies, and the actresses were hotttt
    I've heard of stereotypes about them but I don't believe any of them
    So I'm pretty neutral or you can say I'm not knowledgeable about the Russians
    I've heard that they love their nation, that's a good thing, other than that, I don't know

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The younger generation 24 and below are really cool and open-minded. The older generations are all about the motherland. Traditional, family oriented, like to drink and very loyal to their country Russia. They don't smile that much and they take a lot of time to warm up to people they don't know.
    I have a Russian female friend from Vladivostok.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• They have the world's most powerful leader, backed by the world's most powerful and effective nuclear arsenal. They like saunas and vodka. Gotta love Russia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. Most are genuine down to earth people. I live in Bulgaria, work with some and have met quite a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're abrasive and direct, but so am I, so we get along. Nonetheless, they are fun... but what's up with the techno?

0|0
    0|0
  • The Russian people are great people. Funny, witty, and a lot of other positive qualities. Only thing I don't like is their government

0|0
    0|1
  • I think Russians are people to. That com from Russia. Being lied to and made to be slaves. Just like us.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're so terrible! Trump and... For real though the same of what I think of other nationalities that I know of. People.

0|0
    0|0
  • The women I've met have been pretty nice, the men are super aggressive and homo-erotic

0|0
    0|0
  • Good people, straight to the point
    Drinks a bit too much
    Mostly they look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like any other people there are good folks and bad. I can't judge an entire country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is worst than russian imperialism.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good and alright people and The girl's are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Capitalist pig dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s hard to attack them in the winter

0|0
    0|0
  • all of them are crazy lunatics

0|0
    0|1
  • They are Russians

0|0
    0|0
  • pashtet

0|0
    0|0
  • They are having a bit attitude in them..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• before I even knew what it was I started and I tot I was the only one that knew it 😂soo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes