What do you think about Russians?

221

Most Helpful Guys

• Warm nature

Friendly

Love their vodka ( mostly ) as i saw in the program associated with The Fifa 2018 WC.. also matroshka (i hope it is correct) dolls are cool.

Their space program is good. I guess their economy is volatile 😊 don't know exactly..
    Mostly , an ally , who can be trusted.

• I never got a chance to met one
    But I've seen a few Russian movies, and the actresses were hotttt
    I've heard of stereotypes about them but I don't believe any of them
    So I'm pretty neutral or you can say I'm not knowledgeable about the Russians
    I've heard that they love their nation, that's a good thing, other than that, I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• The younger generation 24 and below are really cool and open-minded. The older generations are all about the motherland. Traditional, family oriented, like to drink and very loyal to their country Russia. They don't smile that much and they take a lot of time to warm up to people they don't know.
    I have a Russian female friend from Vladivostok.