Are you excited for thanksgiving?

What r u gonna do
  • Yes
  • No
I’m just picking MHOs rite now because I’m going to die today bye forever

1332

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• No not really, I don't enjoy celebrating stolen land

• B-but there’s food...

• Tell her sis 👏🏾👏🏾

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 11

• I'm going to visit my grandparents on Thanksgiving. I'm really only excited for the food tbh.

• I have a lot to be thankful this year.
    Need to make sure the food is just right though. We are going out with family and friends. Haha

• Yessssss!! I'm gonna eat😂😂😂 but I'm giving out food to people in the morning

• Normally it's just like whatever stuff myself full of food then take a nap infront of a fire at my grandmother's house. This year HELL YEAH i'm excited!! I actually have a boyfriend and we're doing dinner with his family and there will be Belgian beer brought from Belgium from their one friend that will be there then for dessert go to my grandma's so then we can cuddle and pass out infront of the fire. AND may aunt and grandma make amazing desserts

• I’m working.
    Also, I’m vegetarian and don’t get to eat much of it anyway so I just told my mom to save me some mash potatoes. Lol

• Im not looking forward to the drive up to Connecticut and since it snowed last night it can do it again

• We don't have Thanksgiving in my religion, but if we had I would be excited for the beautiful meals

• I don’t like Thanksgiving or the food lmao

• not really...

• No I'm broke and don't have money to go home

• Have school work to do. :(