Did you know that there is an international men’s day?

Google always puts up those images or animations for women on international women’s day so I asked myself is there an international men’s day so I searched it up. November 19 is the day for men. Let’s all keep our eyes on google and see how they will celebrate men.
Do you think google will celebrate men?
  • Yes they’ll make a doodle to celebrate men
  • No they won’t make a doodle to celebrate men

1226

Most Helpful Guys

• They did it once before and never have again.

It's despicable that companies who pride themselves on being fair and equal ignore men because they think men don't have problems.

If you celebrate international women's day, you should celebrate international men's day.
    It's called being fair.

• Don't you know that the Webster defention of fair is "showing one individual or group special treatment and opportunitys over another, regardless of merit"

• I'm half man, on my dad's side.
    I think these celebrations are unnecessary and a waste of time.
    Like celebrating one's birthday. It's just an ego trip.

• So we shouldn’t celebrate any race, gender, occupation, or culture for their accomplishments?

• I brought African American history month as an example but I also bought up Asian history month as and example so that was selective of you because i guess your assuming I’m black. I actually agree with just having a history month in general but I also understand why they separate celebrating the races because each race goes through different struggles and we are able to focus more on those struggles through different times of the year.

• Black history month began as a way for remembering important people and events in the history of the African diaspora. As black people (as well as other ethinities) were disenfranchised.
      It is not merely the celebration of a specific skin colour or ethnicity.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's sad that international women's day gets more hype and acknowledgment. I hope at least one person I follow on social media will post about the men's day this November, because on international woman's day my entire feed was just a continuous stream of tributes to mom's and gal friends for being strong independent woman. It was actually really annoying...

• I think international women's day is stupid. Same with men's day. We already have something for each sex as in mothers and father's day. And at least there we are showing respect to someone for something other than them just being born.

• But what about the men and women throughout history that weren’t fathers or mothers but still made impacts on our lives

• @TacoFamine I agree completely

• I have a Huge Page in my own Published Play Book on International Day, bae. I wrote a Play Based on Domestic Violence and then Some, hun.
    I agree There Should be This. But it Aeems the Men out There ae not Miffed. xxoo