Should homeless people be allowed to keep dogs?

Share your thoughts!

#BakedHaggis #Cammysquestions
  • Yes
  • No
  • Provided the health of the dog isn't at risk, something that could be checked by charitable animal organisations
    Vote C

2030

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. They are already homeless and you don't think they are miserable enough? Now you want to take away their dog too? Plus the dog can defend them against violent kids who want to hurt them for fun and entertainment. Humans might be too cowardly to defend the homeless man against a crowd of teenagers but animals aren't afraid to fight a battle that they know will lose.

• How can he/she provide a good life for a dog, if he/she can't provide it even for themselves.

• Each year, approximately 2.7 million shelter animals are euthanized (1.2 million dogs and 1.4 million cats). In my opinion, I would rather an animal that no one else wants to take of, go to a homeless person and get to live some sort of life, than to be put to death. Dogs and cats don't need three bedroom homes, or an apartment complex in order to thrive... what they need most is love. It's sad when an animal goes through the entirety of its life without the love of a owner.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't get GaG at all. They would force a homeless child to be with a parent because they would not want their tax dollars going to provide for the child.

But they care about a dog?

Wow!

• Yes: I come from country an seen many people take better care of animals than them self! Some times the animal's were not keep the best but were loved and had a better life than! A well feed animals that were just a token, status, or show piece! Even farm animals that are keep in less well circumstances are loved an attended every day and some times twice or even 3 times! If there unwell the get lots of attention! If there were on big farm they might not get on so well: if the did not make financial seance! So I think a poor person would have a pack seance like a animal would have in wild: even if things were not so good!