Would you care/dislike if someone wore Real Fur?

I’m trying to decide if I should get a Rabbit Fur coat. Would you care/dislike if someone wore Real Fur?
  • Yes I would
  • No I wouldn’t
Just bought one 👌

114

Most Helpful Guys

• I recommend fake furs. They last longer, don't have to be climate stored, are easier to clean, and don't get smushed.

Also, it's not nice to hurt rabbits :(

• Probably not, though it is hard to say, as I don't think I've been in the situation before - I assume a really fur coat would cost a lot of money.

I have watched a video, that gave like 10 reasons saying why fake is actually better, but I'm no expert.

Killing animals for food is much more understandable than just killing them, just some people can wear a fur coat or leather jacket, though I do think that at least some animals that are killed for food, do have their fur/skin put to some use, like the example you mentioned, which is more understandable, than just killing/skinning an animal for it's fur/skin.

At the end of the day, the person who wears it, probably didn't kill the animal itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care i also like fur clothes.