Would you care/dislike if someone wore Real Fur?

I’m trying to decide if I should get a Rabbit Fur coat. Would you care/dislike if someone wore Real Fur?
  • Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just bought one 👌

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I recommend fake furs. They last longer, don't have to be climate stored, are easier to clean, and don't get smushed.

Also, it's not nice to hurt rabbits :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, though it is hard to say, as I don't think I've been in the situation before - I assume a really fur coat would cost a lot of money.

I have watched a video, that gave like 10 reasons saying why fake is actually better, but I'm no expert.

Killing animals for food is much more understandable than just killing them, just some people can wear a fur coat or leather jacket, though I do think that at least some animals that are killed for food, do have their fur/skin put to some use, like the example you mentioned, which is more understandable, than just killing/skinning an animal for it's fur/skin.

At the end of the day, the person who wears it, probably didn't kill the animal itself.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care i also like fur clothes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Depends. Some only support killing animals for food and nothing more. Some don't like killing animals for any reason. Some just don't care period. Just depends on the person. Me personally it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't care.
    I find fur to be attractive, and even if there was poor treatment of animals involved in its production, I don't perceive the buyer as the one who carries the burden of responsibility.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, she's just wearing the fur she bought with her money, she didn't kill the animal for the fur, someone else did.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find that rather cool. Capes with animals on the tops should come back into style. Just like in Game of Thrones!

1|1
    0|0
  • You like what you like, I don't judge. No one should judge someone for what they like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a vegan, nor vegetarian. Watched a documentary on how this shit is made and I am never ever buying wearable animal products except leather.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'd wear real fur if I could afford it or if I could skin a deer or two and make myself one

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it's just an animal... was an animal

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what other people wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • animals wear human skin all the time though

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont buy one

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Ok thanks

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes